BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
oops i did it again by britney spears.
just kidding! how about Jambi by Tool?
Quote by randomthoughts
I really want to see Glasgow Kiss.

Holy crap that would be so freakin awesome! By far my favourite song by Petrucci... and to be able to make it look like I'm playing the solo... OMG

I agree with this man!

pepsi
Quote by randomthoughts
I really want to see Glasgow Kiss.

yay +1~

i'd like to see any virtuous guitarist's songs, or something impossible for the common man

like far beyond the sun or something
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I'd really like to see Hot for Teacher or Mr Crowley put on there.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
bad horsie by steve vai, i could think of many better choices as far as songs by him, but thats the only one i can think of that might actually work in GH
PSN id: SeniorSausage
"The Glass Prison" from Dream Theater, since it's both complicated and really long...and just for my own personal amusement, I'd like to see "Energy" from my band, Dying to Live, on there...that song's so hard to play in real life that it'd be damn near impossible on Guitar Hero.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
umm anything by greenday.... not really but umm I would have to say anything REALLY crazy on real guitar and somethin REALLY crazy on GH
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by Muse-Citizen
Surfing With The Alien!

either that or one big rush. One big rush wouldnt be hard, but it would still be f*kin awesome

They should impliment sweep picking, like where you have to hold the pick button down while you tap your things. and maybe some crazy whammy ****
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Last edited by kool98769 at Oct 7, 2007,
Judas Priest - Painkiller would be pretty darn cool. Too bad if they had a cover version of it, the singer would probably mangle Halford's awesome vocal part.

And ACHILLES LAST STAND.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Ghost Of Perdition by Opeth.

YES.

...although the acoustic passages would be kinda hell with the controller
"Capillarian Crest" - by Mastodon
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by TastyMooglePie
YES.

...although the acoustic passages would be kinda hell with the controller

Nothing like a little challenge.
The Dark Eternal Night - Dream Theater

As long as they find a way to make the controller fire resistant.
Quote by kool98769
either that or one big rush. One big rush wouldnt be hard, but it would still be f*kin awesome

They should impliment sweep picking, like where you have to hold the pick button down while you tap your things. and maybe some crazy whammy ****

**** yea man!!! im with u!!! Satch FTW!
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
"Capillarian Crest" - by Mastodon

Oh god yes. That would be awesome.
any trivium, and Master of Puppets
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Taylz24
any trivium, and Master of Puppets

Trivium's "detonation" is up for download on xbox live.
Estranged!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by iceman_8319
Foul Body Autopsy

Dude I'm listening to that song right now and I was just thinking how awesome it would be to play it in Guitar Hero.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Trivium's "detonation" is up for download on xbox live.

let me rephrase...good trivium songs...

and still Master of Puppets
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Taylz24
let me rephrase...good trivium songs...

and still Master of Puppets

Well I didn't say I liked it..
i didnt say you said you liked it.
just correcting myself
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Acid Rain - Liquid Tension Experiment

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Page 1 of 3