Page 1 of 2
As the title states, post em if you got em, heres my 2

First is a Epiphone G400 Limited Edition Goldtop with GFS Crunchy PAF/Vintage split upgraded humbuckers

Second is my Epiphone G400 Limited Edition 1966 with GFS Fat PAF/Mean 90 upgraded humbuckers

Post away guys, comments/your own epi sg's
nice epi's! i'll post mine up tommorow, but i gotta go to sleep.
Gear-
Cherry Epiphone SG Special
Vox AD30
Boss DS-1
Those are some nice epi's, man.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
i dont realy like epi's but that gold top looks alright
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
97' SG Junior

Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
i have an epi G-400, and it pwns. all stock. quite possibly my main guitar forever.

pics:

^this last pic shows that its made in korea. more recent G-400s are made in china. Mine is a 2004 model.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
i have a 2005 sg special (obviously not as nice as yours, but ive spruced it up)
plan on replacing the stock pick ups, alread switched the way i string witht tom bridge, and i replaced the pots (and knobs)

ill pose picks tommorrow so you can see it in it's junk food wrapper glory
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Ive got the epi G-400 deluxe. Sunburst vintage flametop. Its got a maple top as well which gives different tone. Ill post pics in a sec

Also it was made in 2004 but i brough it this year in feburary. New from the epiphone factory or wherever their stored. So it must of been sitting their for years?

Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Last edited by stratele at Oct 7, 2007,

Stock G400, next to the 3/4 acoustic I randomly found in my attic and my tabbook.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by stratele
Ive got the epi G-400 deluxe. Sunburst vintage flametop. Its got a maple top as well which gives different tone. Ill post pics in a sec

Also it was made in 2004 but i brough it this year in feburary. New from the epiphone factory or wherever their stored. So it must of been sitting their for years?

wrapover tailpiece? or did you just string it like that?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

Quote by Blompcube
wrapover tailpiece? or did you just string it like that?

Did that myself, when I restring i probely wont do it again, dident notice any difference and it was sharp and the end.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
that first red one (the one with a single coil and a humbucker) looks awesome!!
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
I'll be joining you guys soon. You like these guitars? Have they lasted long without problems?
Quote by Skynyrd890
I'll be joining you guys soon. You like these guitars? Have they lasted long without problems?

mine has and its the budget one... so i imagine the more expensive ones would easily do it as well
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
ive got the goth as posted above... the black one
Out of my mind, Back in 5 mins

Gear:
Martinez MDC-21
Washburn D10S12
Epiphone Goth G-400
Peavey Envoy 110
^ G400 is the best you can get without it saying Gibson on the headstock.

I like the satin black finish alot more then gloss, I just which it didn't have the Celtic cross on the head or the XII inlay.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Nice stuff you guys, i'm glad you made this thread lol for us epi sg'ers. I've got a vintage g400 with gfs power rails and the gfs fat pafs it sounds awesome I gotta post some picks soon even tho my colors don't match anymore since now i've got cream mixed with black.

Last edited by yoyodunno at Oct 7, 2007,
Quote by Tubyboulin
There is already a thread for this, SG USERS UNITE its for Epi, Gibson and Agile Viper users, so there sint really a need for this one...

I think it actually says that its for the Gibson SG in one of the pages of that thread..I think its the first page..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Well, I'm goin to Sam Ash, so I'll see their prices and stuff while I'm there. Is there a big difference in the guitars quality-wise? B/C if I play a red one, and like it, but have to order the Ebony, would I have to worry about getting something with a little less quality?
Quote by fifer
I think it actually says that its for the Gibson SG in one of the pages of that thread..I think its the first page..

Nah, they let you talk about Epis and Stuff. read through it. and on the Group Page it says any of them
Everyone else's truss rod cover seems to say SG yet mine says gibson, and has epiphone on the headstock. I think it's and 03 - 04 model is that why it's different ?
Yeah I guess the older g400's said gibson and the new ones just say sg, I think its cause the g400 is supposed to be the "gibson authorized '62 sg" or whatever but now most of the g400's are made in china so maybe its cheaper to just put sg.
I bought mine online and haven't had any problems, your mileage may vary though.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by Tubyboulin
There is already a thread for this, SG USERS UNITE its for Epi, Gibson and Agile Viper users, so there sint really a need for this one...

Ya my bad i didnt know that
Quote by yoyodunno
Yeah I guess the older g400's said gibson and the new ones just say sg, I think its cause the g400 is supposed to be the "gibson authorized '62 sg" or whatever but now most of the g400's are made in china so maybe its cheaper to just put sg.

my '04 Korean G-400 says SG on the trussrod cover. i think that it must depend on which shipment it was, and sometimes they put the vertical gibson cover on a batch for whatever reason. doesn't really matter though, its only a trussrod cover.

i have a g400 custom

it pwnz!
KAPTAINS - Coming Soon!
-
Epiphone G-400 Custom
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
-
Crybaby
Digitech Bad Monkey
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive