Damn, That would suck if they actually "killed" him. He's the best on the show, man! And if they did kill him.. You Killed Kenny you Bastard directors!!!
well, they already "killed him off" he was really dead for about a year he was going to stay dead but Matt, and Trey just felt like bringing him back. I don't think they would kill kenny off "for good" twice. I haven't seen any knew episodes so I don't realy know, I suppose it's possible, but I don't think so.
Didn't they kill him off in the movies and replaced him with Tweek then later Butters?

I haven't any brand new episodes but yeah.

BTW Butters > Kenny
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by captainjackass
Kennys awesome, why does he get treated like ****? I think they should kill off Ms/Mr garrison, or Craig. Mecha-chef also needs to make a comeback

Mrs. Garrison is still in the newest episode..

Tourette episode(newest) was awesome.
Quote by Metallica rulz
i hope that was not a stairway reference.

eh?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by Metallica rulz
Ladder to heaven, ... you know, stairway to heaven?

*shakes head*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Kenny died in almost all the episodes until the writers killed him off permanently in the fifth season, but he returned in the sixth season, when they dispensed with the practice of killing him in every episode, as they got bored with the joke. The reason why Kenny died continuously was given in an interview with Matt Stone and Trey Parker, who stated vaguely that it was because Kenny is poor. Kenny is always resurrected for the next episode, although the explanations for his reappearence varied. One episode explained that his soul returns to his Mother, takes to another body, is reborn, and then grows to be 8 or 9 years old in record time, while another simply had Kenny magically reappearing out of thin air in the second part of a two-part episode after he was run over by a train in the first.

You didn't actually think I made that all up myself, did you?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Yeah I'm glad they don't kill him off anymore, it got old after like 3 episodes or so. First one was pretty funny, the one after that gave me a chuckle, the third one made me go: oisee, this again.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by drunkinkoala
Kennys just like chillin in the background

*Looks at avatar* PREJUDICE! PREJUDICE I TELL YOU!!

you sire, are biased
Quote by hippie_cune
Didn't kartman eat Kenny's ashes because he thought they were chocolate milk mix or something?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Kenny's soul was living in Cartman for a while.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
yea apart from the fact that that episode is really old, kenny made a big comeback since, they explained his ressurection, and you are just not so clever, that would've been a real valid comment right there.
Quote by hippie_cune
I saw Rush last night...they had these three massive screens, and when it got to playing Tom Sawyer, they had the characters from South Park playing it on the screens, under the name Lil' Rush
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409