too many for me but the last one that was hillaiest for me was the IT crowd with the she's where the girl with the mangled feet got stamped on by a jap with huge boots then she is standing there swearing her head off at the jap then the translater translate everything she saids to the jap.. by this time i can't even breath
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
all of team america......

or jay and silent bob strike back the bit with the police standoff and the monkey.....
Quote by cyclobs
too many for me but the last one that was hillaiest for me was the IT crowd with the she's where the girl with the mangled feet got stamped on by a jap with huge boots then she is standing there swearing her head off at the jap then the translater translate everything she saids to the jap.. by this time i can't even breath

Ecsplane?
Quote by akack

Ecsplane?

not sure.. i couldn't tell u the name of the ep.. my bro gave me this burnt dvd with all the ep on it. it's the one with the fire "four i mean five, i mean fire!"
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
the gun rack scene from waynes world or the fight scene from ancorman
Zeppelinism, the only way to save your soul

PM TheHeartbreaker to become a follower of the holy order of the Zeppelin
Quote by K.cobain_RIP
the gun rack scene from waynes world or the fight scene from ancorman

come estas...bitches
lol

Um.....in Pick of Destiny, (they are songs but **** it) I always crack up at the intro of kickapoo, where he sings A long Ass ****ing time ago in a town called kickapoo.
And When hes dreaming and they are playing master exploder, hes blows up the guys head and is like...sorry.

There has to be some as well from Wedding Crashers...mmh
His answering machine message was like.... pshh whatever. when he was depressed. And when Vince Vaughn comes over and tells him hes married, Owen was like "get the **** outta my house, I'm reading dont kill myself books and you come here and tell me your married"

good ****
Quote by randomthoughts
I personally find the scene in Waynes World with Alice Cooper to be insanely hilarious!!!

+ 1,000,000 by infinity. The Bohemian Rhapsody and "Selling out" scene is hilarious as well.
The scene in BASEketball when Coop and Remer are in Britney Kaiser's mom's room, thinking it's hers...that's cinema magic, right there.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Basically every scene in Borat. The one where he walks into a posh hotel talking 'black' instantly comes to mind.
Jason X... with the girls in the sleeping bags (in some virtual reality simulator) and they are just like the chicks he would kill at crystal lake... "marijuana and premarital sex?" and the next thing you see is jason beating one of the girls in the sleeping bag with the other girl in the sleeping bag. i never laughed harder in my life! that movie was so bad!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
the episode of the IT crowd where they go to see a gay musical

and the whole of Monty Phython and the holy grail
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks