Has anyone heard of this? Its suppose to stimulate certain parts of your brain to give you certain feeling like being high or having a certain kind of dream. You can download it and my friend told me about it but he is one of those kind of dudes who lie to sound cool. Anyways anyone know if this works?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
I've HEARD of it...
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Eh, your gonna be raped by "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!" posts.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by yawn
I've TASTED of it...

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
It sounds cool in theory, but I'd doubt if it would really work.

Sounds like a form of mind-control to me, it could be used by people for all the wrong reasons...
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Has anyone heard of this? Its suppose to stimulate certain parts of your brain to give you certain feeling like being high or having a certain kind of dream. You can download it and my friend told me about it but he is one of those kind of dudes who lie to sound cool. Anyways anyone know if this works?

It's mostly just a placebo effect.

You get better results from it if you're already under the influence of something, especially marijuana. You don't necessarily feel the actual designated effect, but the sound stimulates you differently.

Oh, and it's iDoser, not Dozer.
Spiral Out
ive tried three

weed
quick happy
ectasy

they did work, but the weed one significantly more than others

conclusion? it's not worth wasting 45mins getting "stoned" off music