Right, I live in Tasmania in Australia, and as far as I know none of the music stores around here sell ESP guitars, and only a few online Australian sites sell them.

Im looking at buying an LTD MH-400NT, and bmusic.com.au sells them for 1300 Aussie dollars or something. Musiciansfriend has them for like 700 $AU, and they ship to Canada, where my sister lives. Im thinking of buying one of musiciansfriend, shipping it to my sister and then get her to ship it to me.

Now then, do you guys think it would be worth the wait for it to get here from the US? And would the shipping and insurance and stuff cost heaps to get it here?
Hello
will your sister get it for you?

will the two postages cost less than $600 AU?

if these answers are both yes, I would go for it
Are you sure it's $700 AU that Musiciansfriend has them for?
you will fight death as you slowly realize...
i doubt that 2 postages would cost anywhere near $600 AUS.

ask your sister
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Im pretty sure she will be nice enough to ship it over if Im paying for the whole thing. Im not sure about the shipping costs, and Im bot sure where to look to find them.

Yeah, I checked and found that on musiciansfriend they are 630 US, which currently converts to 700 AU.

Also, would there be much risk to damaging the guitar or it getting lost or anything?
Hello
if you bought a flightcase with it then that would solve the damage problem, but theres always the risk of it getting lost. Just get your sis to get shipping insurance or something.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Well, im gonna have to wait a few months before I get the money anyway, and I doubt she will mind because there wont really be any hassle or cost for her will there? I havent asked her yet, but I will first of course.
Hello
Quote by Jaxoo
Well, im gonna have to wait a few months before I get the money anyway, and I doubt she will mind because there wont really be any hassle or cost for her will there? I havent asked her yet, but I will first of course.

There won't be hassle or cost but there will be even less gain for her. I hate it when my brother asks something of me then if I refuse gets all pissed because it was nothing. I think "Ever see it from my view ass hole?" But if your sister doesn't hate you this probably wont be the case, so go forth and try young warrior.
Yeah she would be cool with it, I really cant see why she wouldnt be.

Now my only problem is that i have to find some work so I can get the money to buy it
Hello
Definitely worth the wait, it's such a killer guitar too, I have the MH 50 and I alwys wanted the 400. Since you said she'll be cool with it, jst make sure she doesn't get a free play on the guitar.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too