so i got meself a zoom g2. (i'm a tight budget). Im trying to work it out, so i finally figure i want to use bG which is the mesa setting, and i add some chorus, dealy i then mess around with some mids trebs etc and then store in A0, just generally messing around. I then mess around with other settings, for eg bL, but it is still on chorus delay etc. My question is surely once you messed around with settings added some chorus here and other stuff there, then store it, surely when you go onto something else it shouldnt be on the chorus and other stuff. I fya know what i mean. any ideas.
Hmm, had to read ur post a few times to understand. Anyway, the chorus and effects all stay unless u get rid of it no mater what amp or drive u use.

Actually i still dont understand your post..
My Gear:
Epiphone LP Black Beauty (2007)| Washburn WM24K (2008)| Ibanez Iceman IC300 (2003)| Ibanez GRX40 (2004) w Gold Lace Sensors| Roland Microcube| Marshall G10MK.II Amp| Zoom G2.1u| BOSS Metal Zone

Yes, I am a simple guy.
just turn chorus and delay off...?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Say you save a patch with a certain amp with the effects. Then when you go to the amp selection again and change it, it will still have the effects before it. Just like how you would have a real amp and chorus hooked up, when you change the amp the chorus is still running. Just turn it off when you don't want it.
My Gear:
Epiphone LP Black Beauty (2007)| Washburn WM24K (2008)| Ibanez Iceman IC300 (2003)| Ibanez GRX40 (2004) w Gold Lace Sensors| Roland Microcube| Marshall G10MK.II Amp| Zoom G2.1u| BOSS Metal Zone

Yes, I am a simple guy.