I have someone wanting to sell me a "Hq Mic30"

For £20

Is this a deal?

Is the microphone good?

Here are the specs:
Uni-directional dynamic microphone, suitable for professional use. Perfect sound quality, XLR connector and durable metal body.
Switch: On/Off
Connection: XLR
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency range: 50-15.000Hz
Sensitivity: -72dB +/- 3dB
Output Impedance: 600Ohm +/- 30% (at 1KHz)
Cable: 5,0m
Plug: 3.5mm with 6.35mm adapter
Body: Metal
Colour: Silver
Weight: 250 gram
Hey. I'm about to sing in my friends's band and I bought microphone HQ-MIC30 for a really cheap price (11e) from one webstore. The microphone hasn't came yet but I would really like to hear is it any good? I'm writing here becouse I couldn't find anything about this microphone from the internet in some language that I could understand (english or finnish)... So please reply if you know anything about this microphone HQ-MIC30!
Quote by aamuinen
Hey. I'm about to sing in my friends's band and I bought microphone HQ-MIC30 for a really cheap price (11e) from one webstore. The microphone hasn't came yet but I would really like to hear is it any good? I'm writing here becouse I couldn't find anything about this microphone from the internet in some language that I could understand (english or finnish)... So please reply if you know anything about this microphone HQ-MIC30!

you can usually tell how decent it is by the amount of reviews and stats there are for it on the net. if it is impossible to find anything on it, then it musnt be much good.

sometimes it may be a real good no name brand that no one has heard of.

or maybe i am completely wrong and you just need to learn to use you internet better.
It's true that I'm not really good in searching things from the internet. I just wrote "hg mic30" in the Google and looked for pages in english or finnish (there surely was no those).

I really hope that the case with this mic would be that it's just new and from a unknown productor. People who do music maybe don't want to buy anything else but that shure sm58...

One thing with this microphone could be also it's price. People often like to buy things middle-priced or somewhat cheap but not ridicoulously cheap... But I have no self-respect as a singer and so I would try this very suspicious microphone . I bet it's not great but I hope that it's not totally bad too...
Quote by aamuinen

tottaly hijacked the thread, lol
The Mars Volta fan

shes so.....HEAVYYYYY