I may be getting myself one of these at around Christmas time, and I was just wondering, does any here who owns one have a picture of the neck joint, and if so, can they post it? That's always been one of my biggest qualms about guitars, that usually they are great up until the neck joint, and sometimes they just stick out way too much, and then I can't get anywhere near the higher register notes.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
I may be getting myself one of these at around Christmas time, and I was just wondering, does any here who owns one have a picture of the neck joint, and if so, can they post it? That's always been one of my biggest qualms about guitars, that usually they are great up until the neck joint, and sometimes they just stick out way too much, and then I can't get anywhere near the higher register notes.

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I can't get you a picture, but i was playing one of the band memebers on friday and it was an overall very comfortable guitar, i was tempted to steal it lol, but i could never do that, i know how i'd feel if someone stole a thing of beauty from me.

I can't speak for the sound because it was through a lin6 spider (i finally realise how truly awful they are, i always knew it but that gig... *shudders*) anyway, it feels very well built and very comfortable to play, up around the higher frets it still feels fine the neck joint joesn't limit you or make things awkward
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD