Ever thought about what languages used in punksongs you have on PC or in your library...I´m interested...tell me!

I got:

English (I won´t enumber any bands)
German (Slime, Toxoplasma....)
Spanish (Voodoo glow skulls, Ska-P....)
Dutch (Antidote, Mihoen)
Greek (OMIXLH)
Gaelic (some Oi Polloi stuff I think)
Swedish (Asta Kask, Operation)
Danish (Gorilla Angreb)
Portuguese (Ratos de Porao)

i think this is it....who has more?
Last edited by lavazza at Oct 7, 2007,
Brain Failure and the Anarchy Jerks have sung in chinese
El Odio Oi sings in spanish (obviously).
FC Five sings in another language, but I can't find a website for them. They were so good live too! (EDIT: they sing in Japanese EDIT EDIT: maybe they don't anymore? I just went to their myspace and it's all in english )
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Whatever the hell language Tim Armstrongs speaks in half the time - Rancid
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Anyone seen that episode of family guy where they get burgled, hide in the shelter and Peter tells them the Griffin Family history?

The silent movie era Griffin, his voice sounds EXACTLY like Tim and Lars.

EDIT: and quite a few more unsavoury characters too.
i listen to Rammstein, they sing in german most the time, but have songs in russian, spanish and english.

but they arent punk.

so i guess tim's unnatural retarded slur.
French (La Fraction, Berurier Noir)

That's all I can think of right now... I'm sure I have a couple songs in Spanish though, and Gogol Bordello sing in various languages sometimes
Japanese - Guitar Wolf
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
i only got english and spanish (casualties, voodoo glow skulls) but i only understand english so it doesnt matter...
You should all check out the Ska BOTM. They sing in spanish
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by lavazza
^one more reason to dislike them is....they got SEEED as one of their top-friends on myspace.....that´s simply horrible, they´re ****ing party-hiphop

Okay well as long as Seed isn't going around eating babies and punching old women in the face, I don't care what music they make. What I do care about is how Panteon Rococo makes nice tunes.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by original=punk
i listen to Rammstein, they sing in german most the time, but have songs in russian, spanish and english.

but they arent punk.

so i guess tim's unnatural retarded slur.

yeah their a good band i didn't know they had stuff in english and russian

dir en grey their japanese but its REALLY advanced japanese and is hard for native japanese speakers to follow

dir en grey isn't punk though

then theirs some early black metal bands that sing in like norweigen

gojira sings in french i think

sorry I know tons of metal band that are like that but not many punk ones
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by ss311
English, Greek and Spanish.

miss the first post much
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by waterproofpie
Okay well as long as Seed isn't going around eating babies and punching old women in the face, I don't care what music they make. What I do care about is how Panteon Rococo makes nice tunes.

You are right (of course you are admin), but people say casualties suck, becasue their fans are so artificial stereotypical......

......But please to all don´t start a SEEED thread next
Dutch: Antidote, Betercore, Blok 1A, Gegen die Wand, Gewapend Beton, de Hardheid, Heideroosjes, Mihoen!, Kezus Krijst..
Chinese: Brain Failure, the noname, king ly chee, shepherds the weak (alright both last bands are hardcore)
Japanese: Gauze, Balzac, the stalin
Korean: Gukdo, the geeks, Suckstuff
German: pestpocken, wizo

thats all i can think of at the moment
soymilk please <3
Quote by recklessnick
japanese anyone?

Polysics!

They sing in Japanese, English and Space Language!
Quote by waterproofpie
miss the first post much

Nah, just too lazy to look
Quote by lavazza
Please stop listen to Rammstein, it´s crap...Brian listened to them a while ago....realise they´re stupid

Shut up.

Rammstein are a f*cking good band.
Quote by recklessnick
japanese anyone?

Guitar Wolf anyone?

Japanese has been posted a few times.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
dutch
the ex, de raggende mannen (most funny lyrics ever; i'm dutch so i understand what he's singing), Neuk! (dutch for ****!:P), Vanalles & Nogwatt, Bizon Kidz, Boegies,
checkout the compilations: "als je haar maar goed zit" and "i'm sure we're gonna make it"
german
wizo, die arzte, terrorgruppe
spanish
ska-p, wondering why no one posted this band yet~!

thats what comes to my mind right now
Last edited by kurtrip at Oct 9, 2007,
english, russian, french, german, dutch, hebrew, turkish, chinese, korean, tagalog, greek, persian, nepali. I'm sure there's more too. Thank god for Tian Man 89 Records.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!