Bear Cavalry
73 65%
Voters: 112.
A Lich controling a Army of Zombie Wizards VS a polar bear is way cooler
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Zombies, cos they always tell you to play dead round bears. And zombies have been dead, so they would be uber at it.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Bear cavalry. But you should really have made Bears With Guns an option.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Zombie wizards riding bears around casting badass spells at anyone who crosses their with some swashbuckling ninja skills thrown in for good measure. I think we have the ultimate fighting force right there.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Yeeeeah, zombie wizards ALL the way!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
A zombie is dumb but in a good way and wizards are smart so I don't think that would work to well. If a bear cavalry comes at you just dress up like Boo Boo and they'll cuddle you.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
only if the zombie wizard can lift the bear with magic. Now, I'd like to bring up the issue of strapping bullet proof vests on bears...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-c8stoUN2x4
Opus Acoustic by Harmony Guitars
Ibanez AEF18 Acoustic Electric
Crate GTD15R

Tophue: Every christian song has the chord progression G, Cadd9 somewhere in the song
Phax: The key of Gsus!!! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! haha
Nay.

The Walrus pwns it.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Same way you kill any other zombie! Plus, the bear can eat the corpse after it has been gunned down ensuring there is nothing remaining.

Except a pile of steamy sh*t a couple hours later. (Pwned).
Quote by sofubar
Same way you kill any other zombie! Plus, the bear can eat the corpse after it has been gunned down ensuring there is nothing remaining.

Except a pile of steamy sh*t a couple hours later. (Pwned).

Yeah but to kill a normal zombie you have to decapitate or burn the ****ers, a Wizard would fireball you way before you got close enough to do that. Plus they can magic all the bears so that they become people rapists and then instead of charging they just turn around and molest their riders.
Quote by burningcowsrule
Yeah but to kill a normal zombie you have to decapitate or burn the ****ers, a Wizard would fireball you way before you got close enough to do that. Plus they can magic all the bears so that they become people rapists and then instead of charging they just turn around and molest their riders.

This argument has convinced me to vote Zombie Wizards