Today I signed onto my computer. All was fine. I went upstairs to fix myself some pancakes. They were deleicious. I come back downstairs. The internet started to x itself out and I get this message

The application od DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\DCIMAN32.DLL is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

Amd iTunes isn't working. The silver iTunes background is gone, and the name are just black boxes.
HELP.
Quote by Louisio
Today I signed onto my computer. All was fine. I went upstairs to fix myself some pancakes. They were deleicious. I come back downstairs. The internet started to x itself out and I get this message

The application od DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\DCIMAN32.DLL is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

Amd iTunes isn't working. The silver iTunes background is gone, and the name are just black boxes.
HELP.

anyone else lol at how irrelevant this was? and you spelled DELICIOUS wrong
I shut it off three or four times. I just want my iTunes fixed, mostly.
Will it work?
And if it does.
+Infinite awesome point to you.
Quote by Louisio
I shut it off three or four times. I just want my iTunes fixed, mostly.

I blame apple for your computer breaking.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Me too.
I need ExpressZip to open it?
HELP ME >:\

I downloaded the file, but I can't open. Can someone like send me the file or something.
I don't have $20.
Quote by Metalcredge
I blame apple for your computer breaking.

I blame shagging those Ballymoney sheep for that idiocy

Wait that's Ballymena I'm thinking of, damn...
Can someone PM me or something to help me with this problem. I have the file, but I don't know waht to do with it. I think I need to extract it the system's directory, but I don't know how.

If it helps, here's my AIM.
Louis Dancegasm
PCs often have this problem. So if you have a PC, here's what you do.

First, search you computer for a Win32 folder. If you have one of these, delete it. It's where the dll deleter virus is usually located.

Next, remove it from the recycle bin to make sure it's completely gone

Finally, restart you computer.

If that didn't fix it, right-click on your hard drive (usually the C: drive) and click "Format..."

That should solve it
Edit:
I searched again, and these came up

win32k
win32spl.dll
cimwin32.dll
cimwin32.mfl
cimwin32.mof
win32k
win32spl.dll
cimwin32.dll
cimwin32.mfl
cimwin32.mof
Win32Process.class
win32 [folder]
win32 [folder]
Win32SystemResourceDecod...
Win32Exception.class
WIN32_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_DA...
WIN32_FIND_DATA.class
Win32Lib.class
WFCWin32Exception.class
Win32ResourceDecoder.class

Ahh.
Need so much help
Last edited by Louisio at Oct 7, 2007,
I have the same problem with iTunes occasionally. Make sure you are using the latest version and click into one of the areas then scroll down (with the down arrow), it'll clear up. I've been hoping Apple would fix this, but they haven't yet.

Quote by RockThe40oz
PCs often have this problem. So if you have a PC, here's what you do.

COMPUTERS have problems like this.
I don't get that. What did he do wrong? I'm not defending him, but i don't know what he did.