Soul patch
16 13%
Goatee
38 31%
Other
23 19%
Voters: 123.
Page 1 of 2
I've decided that I want to grow some facial hair because I've noticed how soft my facial features are, and feminine sucks. So UG, my pictures are in my profile. What do you recommend?

1: I'd love a John Frusciante-ish beard, but I don't know how long that would take to grow, probably a few months. Obviously the most metal and manliest on the list.
2: Soul patch: Although I think they look a bit gay, the girl I like suggested that I get one.
3: A goatee: Pretty easy to do and it's a good compromise between the 2, but everyone in my school has cheek length hair and a goatee, and I'd like to set myself apart.
4: Other
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Oct 7, 2007,
One of those real long Chinese ones. They're awesome.

Or a moustache.
Quote by treflip

Or a moustache.

you mean a fu-manchu? hell yea man
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by treflip

Or a moustache.

A fu Manchu?
They're so kickass.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Please dont get one of long , rectangular goatees than ginger metalheads get. I'll love you forever if you don't.
There is poetry in despair.
Don't get a soul patch just because a girl you like suggested it, if you like her then ask her out and when you're going out with her then you can grow it to please her. But don't do it just to get her attention, it won't work.

I also look bad without facial hair so I usually sport a goatee, and because I am lazy, the rest of my face usually has five o'clock shadow. It makes me look much older than I am (people believe me when I say I'm 26, I'm actually 18) and that's a nice benefit, though that's not why I do it.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
or do what dimebag did. grow a beard long n dye it pink
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Apparently you're 16. Do you grow proper facial hair yet, or the stupid bum-fluff? If you don't grow proper man hair yet, please, please don't be one of those teenage idiots who tries to grow facial hair when they don't have proper hair growing yet...
The goatee is usually the best decision imo if you have proper hair growing :p
screw beards grow mutton chops
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I've decided that I want to grow some facial hair because I've noticed how soft my facial features are, and feminine sucks. So UG, my pictures are in my profile. What do you recommend?

1: I'd love a John Frusciante-ish beard, but I don't know how long that would take to grow, probably a few months. Obviously the most metal and manliest on the list.
2: Soul patch: Although I think they look a bit gay, the girl I like suggested that I get one.
3: A goatee: Pretty easy to do and it's a good compromise between the 2, but everyone in my school has cheek length hair and a goatee, and I'd like to set myself apart.
4: Other

go for a john frusciante beard, then we can call you jesus
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Get a soul patch... Geddy lee is awesome (in general) and he has one. So maybe you can try and be as awesome as him.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
handlebar moustache FTW
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
^^handlebar definetly FTW!!!

but get a haircut too, you look weird
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
trimmed beard, dude you said it yourself your face naturally looks really soft. and try to keep your eyes a lil more closed. they look really open
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
start with a goatee, its simple, everyone loves it. get an electric razor with one of those number attachments to keep it trimmed. i trim mine once a month to keep it all neat and professional looking
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by StonaLemons
Apparently you're 16. Do you grow proper facial hair yet, or the stupid bum-fluff? If you don't grow proper man hair yet, please, please don't be one of those teenage idiots who tries to grow facial hair when they don't have proper hair growing yet...

exactly what i was going to say

dont bother unless you actualy have propper hair growing not bum fluff
make sure it goes with your new gay haircut!
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
lol I have all 3.
I had a goatee and a soul patch for like, a year and a half, and about 2 months ago I started growing a full trimmed beard. it's moving along great, and I like it a lot.

You should try it.
plus, if you're gonna grow a goatee, the soul path goes very well with it.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
I'd def go with a goatee or a soul patch, along with sideburns. They make you look years older. I had gigantic mutton chops for about a year until I recently shaved, and I look a lot younger but not all that different.

MUTTON CHOPS!
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by StonaLemons

Oh god I hate that, that stupid neck fuzz.

Yes I do grow proper facial hair in, I tried to grow a beard last year and learned my mistake.

Quote by ShaunFrusciante
make sure it goes with your new gay haircut!

You wanna fight?
Dickless.
If you can't grow a Charles Darwin-esque beard in 6 weeks, you don't grow proper facial hair.
I can't, so i admit defeat and go clean shaven.
You'll look badass with a beard I'm telling you man, judging by your profile pic.
Go for something like this
Quote by MetalMilitia212

You wanna fight?

Oh snap, an internet tough guy.

Anyway, my honest opinion is that you look better without any facial hair.
Sometimes, looking manlier is just not the best option.
Quote by MightyAl
If you can't grow a Charles Darwin-esque beard in 6 weeks, you don't grow proper facial hair.
I can't, so i admit defeat and go clean shaven.

Hmm, maybe not that fast. I have visible facial hair after a day on my upper lip and just below my mouth, does that count?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212

You wanna fight?

how stupid are you? its the caption for your picture
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
Quote by sugar_daddy

or

lol, winner!

But mate, I'm not coming on to you or anything (I don't think) but you look pretty good already. Have a proper think!
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
how stupid are you? its the caption for your picture

Hence the sarcasm.

Cool your jets hotshot.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
lol, winner!

But mate, I'm not coming on to you or anything (I don't think) but you look pretty good already. Have a proper think!

Dinner?

I really wish I could do those badass beards, but alas, I don't have the budget for such copious amounts of hair gel .
Dickless.
Kerry King style all the way... with those rubbers in there as he has it.
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
handlebar mustache!...or my vote also goes for a paulstache.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
A Daniel Davison one (from Norma Jean).

Ok it's a bit general but still.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Quote by im_hungry
Red goatee.

ya that would definitely go well with his red complexion and orange nose. but dude, it already looks like you got the chicks. And whats this talk about hair, i dont see any hair...

in all seriousness, id give you one internetz if you had one of these... along the lines of that at least

dont hate cuz i like soad
Page 1 of 2