Wow this pisses me off... (real life self situation, one of them is a bit nasty)

Ok, in the middle of the night, my leg muscle wakes me up, but this is what happens: like a section of my leg muscle just locks and hardens and it hurts like a BITCH! Any one experience this? What do you do for it?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Last edited by md41 at Oct 7, 2007,
Yeah its cramp

Basically it'll be a dodgy muscle you have or whatever, mine is the calf of my right leg, if i felx it i nthe wrong way it just locks up and its like

And it's agonising

YOu just have to like massage it and try to relax the leg
it's called a cramp, look it up.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Just a cramp. Try to relax your leg and perhaps rub it a bit. It'll go away in a minute or two after that. As for your ass hair, you're on your own.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
You had a leg cramp.

You need to drink more water, and maybe eat a banana (for potassium).

EDIT: As far as getting rid of dingle berries, you'll just have to wash your asshair every day. (which I'm hoping you already do anyways)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
yup it's a cramp.. to make it go away you have to stand on your foot and press down
Quote by md41
Ok, in the middle of the night, my leg muscle wakes me up, but this is what happens: like a section of my leg muscle just locks and hardens and it hurts like a BITCH! Any one experience this? What do you do for it?

Answer this one seriously, please, I dunno how else to put it, so here goes...

Ok, and this is nasty, but what the hell do you do when you're taking a shet, you have shet from your ass hairs?

I've had a muscle lock up on me before, but that was while I was cycling. I couldn't even move it, and the pain was excruciating, but i just put fell to the ground and tried to move my foot so the muscle tension would ease up. It was fine eventually, but it got me sh*t-scared.

I have no idea what you are talking about for the second one.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Cramp, you need to get up and walk about.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Ok well ignore the second one. Thanks for answering the first one haha. Yes I figured it was a cramp. Thanks a lot.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Charlie horse. I had a bad one on wednesday, and I took a day off on friday to rest. I had to go in thursday for a test.

And yes, I do get poo on my ass hairs. It stops it from getting all over your bare ass, which is great.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by dudetheman
You had a leg cramp.

You need to drink more water, and maybe eat a banana (for potassium).

EDIT: As far as getting rid of dingle berries, you'll just have to wash your asshair every day. (which I'm hoping you already do anyways)

well put
Just don't go shaving your ass-hairs, and everything will work out fine.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
K thanks much. Yes stretching my leg muscle should really help... and I'm starting to eat well and all. I have a job that involves walking around too...
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Drink more juice, or eat more fruit. Cramps usually occur because of a deficiency of certain vitamins in the body. I've been told this bit of information a lot, and it seems to work for me.
I used to get that every day. The worst thing is that there is no blood, cos it hurts so much you want the satisfaction of seeing blood to be able to cope with it
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I just got one in my neck on thursday I couldn't turn my neck without it hurting like a bitch. It's sunday, and I't almost gone. They just wear out.
Quote by RentACar
I just got one in my neck on thursday I couldn't turn my neck without it hurting like a bitch. It's sunday, and I't almost gone. They just wear out.

That doesn't sound like a cramp
Cramp is such a bitch. I woke up one day with the same problem as the TS and thought I had been bitten by some paralyzing spider.
Happens to me sometimes, when I wake up and try to move my leg but it instantly stops. It's always my left gastrocnemius. I usually just wait for it to pass while biting a pillow, or something.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Just stretch your muscle when it's happening again.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
RentACar, yours sounds like a trapped nerve maybe

As for TS, if you get it in your leg just stand up on it...that should work, does for me
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new