i would wait for something a bit better,
its a good guitar and very different from squier but i would wait it out a it for somehting better
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
i would wait for something a bit better,
its a good guitar and very different from squier but i would wait it out a it for somehting better

The RG321 is a good guitar and a considerable upgrade from a Squire.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I upgraded from a Squier standard strat to an RG321Mh, and I play mostly metal. Night and day is all I have to say.
I'd buy it and maybe six months down the line, change the pickups. Then you should be pretty happy
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by jimbob78
I'd buy it and maybe six months down the line, change the pickups. Then you should be pretty happy

+1, with a pick-up swap it will sound amazing. The only thing that I could say bad about the RG321 (other than its pickups), is that for rhythm playing, my hand tends to crap up due to the thin neck, but other than that, it is the best guitar on a budget in my eyes, hence why I bought it.

before a pickup swap though, I would buy a new amp, because you won't find much tone difference with new pickups through a SS amp.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I'm not a huge fan of modern Ibanez, or the company itself, but I played one of these at a shop last week, and I've got to admit, they're nice for the money and would be good with new pickups. Might want to consider the Jackson JS30DKT (I think thats the number). Its on par with the Ibanez imo.
Quote by CJRocker
I'm not a huge fan of modern Ibanez, or the company itself, but I played one of these at a shop last week, and I've got to admit, they're nice for the money and would be good with new pickups. Might want to consider the Jackson JS30DKT (I think thats the number). Its on par with the Ibanez imo.

Yeah, the JS30 series is on par with the RG321. I actually started with a JS30 dinky, but it had a LFR on it (they didn't have a hardtail version in stock ) so I sold it to a buddy of mine, and bought the RG321.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS