Hey folks! I am considering buying a Ibanez Jem 7v 1999- But how is the tremolo on this guitar? and is it worth it? Tnx!
It's a JEM, so that means two things:

1) Of course the trem will be good.
2) It definitely won't be worth the money, unless you're buying it used.
Edge pro I would imagine. So good quality.

Depends on the price really....

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

The bridge is the LoPro Edge (which is awesome), and no - of course it's not worth it, unless you're partial to an alder guitar with DM Evos. Otherwise, you could get a great used RG from the same time period for one third of a price.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I personally would definately get it if I had the cash cos I'm a Vai obsessive, in fact. . all but one of the people I know who have heard of Vai heard of him from me, anyway yeah it'd be a high end edge as its a 7v.
Quote by pifty
The bridge is the LoPro Edge (which is awesome), and no - of course it's not worth it, unless you're partial to an alder guitar with DM Evos. Otherwise, you could get a great used RG from the same time period for one third of a price.

Have to agree here.

Jems are really nice guitars, but keep in mind if your going for value for money, then they're not the best choice.

If you like the way it looks, plays and sounds then by all means buy it, but like pifty said, a nice used RG from the same period is a hell of a lot cheaper.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!