Poll: Do you like hickies?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like hickies?
yes
8 38%
no
13 62%
Voters: 21.
So do you guys like it when a girl gives you a hickie? To some degree it's pretty br00tal, but at the same time it sucks when you're about to go to work and everyone is wondering why you have a huge red mark on your neck.
So yeah, do you guys like it? I don't really do because it doesn't feel too great and the mark is pretty impractical unless you're just trying to brag to some guy friends.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I've had some wacky experiences with hickies. But more or less I like 'em. I always get people looking like this at me:
o_O

Quote by Pleasure2kill
the mark is pretty impractical unless you're just trying to brag to some guy friends.

which is what I do...

I actually give hickies to all the girls I hook up with. It's pretty much proof that I've been there in some way or another.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Last edited by 3holepunch at Oct 7, 2007,
I like them. But, it's a bitch when they take a vast majority of your neck up. Then someone see's it...who you don't want to see it.
Urgh, slag tags. I knew a guy who loved giving and getting them, the one day the entire right part of his neck was bruised. His girlfriend had it worse, literally all round her neck and part of her chest was covered in them.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by 3holepunch
which is what I do...

I actually give hickies to all the girls I hook up with. It's pretty much proof that I've been there in some way or another.

HOW CAN I BE LIKE JOO?
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Vandals572
HOW CAN I BE LIKE JOO?

suck/bite girl's neck until hickey appears. Brag to friends about it. Eat pretzel. Repeat.

I know, you're trying to mock me.... but I never said I'm always getting with girls, just that the ones I do get with I throw a mark on.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Hahaha, br00tal....

And no I do not like them.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
No, I don't like hickies. I don't care who gave it to you or how hot they were, a big red/purple mark on your neck is gross.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
It feels good when I'm getting one, but I don't like other people seeing it.
eh, I dont mind em. I only give them where they're not visible. i.e. below the neck and above mid thigh. My girlfriend gave me three huge ones on my neck when she came to visit last weekend. When her mom picked her up, I had to wear a polo with the collar popped >_<