So i need to write a 5 page paper about alternative history based on if one thing had happened differently that set a new set of things into action for the American Revolution, but i don't know what to write about now....
any ideas?
George Washington drowned in the Delaware.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
If Abraham Lincoln had a sex change.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!

Honestly

Read stars and Stripes forever It's the first in a series of books by Harry Harrison. It's exactly what you're describing. (or wiki the plot :p )
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
If the US lost at Yorktown.

If we would have lost England would have had stricter rules on us. We would be boned. Not to mention key colonial figures such as Washington, Hancock, Jefferson, ect. would have been hung with many others for treason.
SPACE FOR RENT
If the Navigation Acts had been followed by the settlers from the beginning. America would probably still be British if that had happened.
That giant meteor never hit the Earth, throwing a new factor into the American Revolution...

Colonists vs. British...vs. DINOSAURS!!!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
That giant meteor never hit the Earth, throwing a new factor into the American Revolution...

Colonists vs. British...vs. DINOSAURS!!!

if i had my old English teacher grading this paper i would be doing this one
so much potential...
but unfortunately my current history teacher is rather boring and would be happy to give me a zero (maybe even negative) if i tried this...
If the the French never came to give support.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
if napolean was tall. oh the potential with that one
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
if the French won the French and Indian war. keep in mind that the french didn't have as much of an intrest in colonialism and making the colonies a new part of France.
How if the RAF had failed to stop the German during the Battle of Britain and Hitler launched operation Sealion (wtf is it with stupid names for invasions? Sealion, Barbrossa?) and Germany invaded Britain when Britain was at it's weakest? Now that alternative history.
Quote by Moggan13
How if the RAF had failed to stop the German during the Battle of Britain and Hitler launched operation Sealion (wtf is it with stupid names for invasions? Sealion, Barbrossa?) and Germany invaded Britain when Britain was at it's weakest? Now that alternative history.

Cool I'm studying this at the moment.

I think "sealion" has alot to say about the operation itself if you stop and think about it.