Page 1 of 6
Do you smell that? No, not the glue in the forum, but the smell of the UG Punk/Ska forum presidential election!

So in this thread, nominate what users you would like to see run (this is NOT a voting thread). Their mission, if they accept, is to make an election thread saying why they would make a good Punk/Ska forum president.

p.s. no anarchy jokes, plz.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I nominate Brianapocalypse cause he's finally come back and is posting alot more.

and cuz hes sexy.

and i wanana know wut itd be like to havew a british president

and cuz hes sexy.
Is Prince still around?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I nominate devourthekitten.

Not because he'she's any good, but because I want candy. And his/shis avatar is very hypnotic, I suppose.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I nominate devourthekitten.

Not because he'she's any good, but because I want candy. And his/shis avatar is very hypnotic, I suppose.

I love you...(even if I am a little disappointed that nobody thinks I'm any good...)

EDIT: what do I do now?
Last edited by devourthekitten at Oct 7, 2007,
In a day or two, I will post a thread with all nominees. From there, they will create campaign threads. A couple days after that, voting will begin.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
In a day or two, I will post a thread with all nominees. From there, they will create campaign threads. A couple days after that, voting will begin.

I see...so what does the president do anyway?
They get to put in their sig that they are the UG Punk/Ska president for a year...basically.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by indestructible8
i think i should be the president of the world since i wasnt nominated for anything in the last thing, that stupid punk forum popularity contest or whatever it was. and im very hot.

But I'm hotter! eeheehee...
Quote by indestructible8
i think i should be the president of the world since i wasnt nominated for anything in the last thing, that stupid punk forum popularity contest or whatever it was. and im very hot.

I nominate you. We don't get any respect.
Quote by waterproofpie
They get to put in their sig that they are the UG Punk/Ska president for a year...basically.

wow!.............for a whole yeaaar!??!?!?!?!?!?

/sarcasm

ps:don't ban me
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by neidnarb11890
I nominate sargasm
I was about to do that. So seconded
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i can pretty much guarantee that brianapocalypse will win.

anyway, i nominate johnnynemo
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Last edited by Ska Wars at Oct 7, 2007,
Quote by Ska Wars

Shhh!

No-one's betted yet.

This could be our chance to make a few bucks. I told you we didn't need to sell our bodies on the street, we'd get that ps3 money somehow!
Hmm, I don't know who to nominate but it doesn't matter because Brian will win anyway. Actually Brian you should run for president for president of all of UG.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Oct 7, 2007,
Which on of use started the punx face? It was either me, neidnarb, Doolittle, or The Adict(permibanned ). Whoever started it should be the president.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Which on of use started the punx face? It was either me, neidnarb, Doolittle, or The Adict(permibanned ). Whoever started it should be the president.

Yeah whoever started it should defiantly be president.
Quote by element4433

I think whoever started it should be hanged and beaten with a baseball bat full of nails.

That's what I think.
Quote by devourthekitten
I nominate blackflag just because he's cool.

And what's the punk face or whatever?

*-) that is the punx face.
Quote by blackflag49
I started it. Nominate me.
No you didn't
Quote by Joe-Fish
I think whoever started it should be hanged and beaten with a baseball bat full of nails.

That's what I think.
Why are you so Anti-Punx Face? Whats with the hate?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by devourthekitten
I nominate blackflag just because he's cool.

And what's the punk face or whatever?

You gotta be part of the chat. n00b
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by element4433

It was I *-).
I declared it the "badass horrorshow punx face" or something like that the night when you, me, and Doolittle went and spammed up that chic's MySpace chat. And then it just got shortened to punx face because "badass horrorshow punx face" took to long to type. And then Joey tried to ruin all our fun, but I traded him some Ghost Mice for the right to use the punx face. And that's what happened.

*-)
i nominate myself. self-government ftw!
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Quote by Ska Wars

nope.

I nominate prince
peace & chemicals
I nominate myself.

Because I am playing the gay card.

Right now.

And if you don't make me president, you are all homophobic.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
I nominate myself.

Because I am playing the gay card.

Right now.

And if you don't make me president, you are all homophobic.

pfft, how do we even know you're gay? Pics or it didn't happen!
I hate the punx face because you bastards use the damn java smiley and I see it as *-). It got really annoying.

I believe I should be nominated because I DID set up that for you guys. I then let you use the punx face as much as you wanted AND let you use colors.

What more would you like from me?

Didn't I even upload albums for you chat dudes too?

If I'm president I might have more in store. I guess you'll have to wait and see though.
Why havn't I been nominated yet. I mean after all, look at my god damn username!
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Why havn't I been nominated yet. I mean after all, look at my god damn username!

Alright, I'll nominate you because you do have a pretty sweet band and I think I could trust you as president.
Quote by Joe-Fish
I hate the punx face because you bastards use the damn java smiley and I see it as *-). It got really annoying.

I believe I should be nominated because I DID set up that for you guys. I then let you use the punx face as much as you wanted AND let you use colors.

What more would you like from me?

Didn't I even upload albums for you chat dudes too?

If I'm president I might have more in store. I guess you'll have to wait and see though.

You kick-banned me from chat last night.