Well i'm playing through a VJ with my strat copy and a Del Ray(this one is single coil also).

I like playing blues and classic rock the most, but i dabble in everything.

Okay, so its price tag is about 35-40 dollars(i happen to be good friends with the owner so i will get a good deal taken off the price).

My question to UG is this the type of pedal that will complement my equipment, and tone? I would try it out first but its not a simple as that, maybe they would let me borrow it for a few days. Oh well just wondering if any of y'all have anything good to say about the pedal.

Thanks

Edit: Sorry i misspelled the title and didn't type the full name in.
Austin Rocktron Gold Overdrive.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Oct 7, 2007,
try out the Rocktron. and then try a Tubescreamer reissue or maybe a ProCo RAT maybe. I think the Tubescreamer can handle alot with different settings.
Quote by qotsa1998
try out the Rocktron. and then try a Tubescreamer reissue or maybe a ProCo RAT maybe. I think the Tubescreamer can handle alot with different settings.

Well the thing is i live in the country. Guitar stores are about 1 to 2 hours away. And pedals never make their way around here.

So i guess i will just try to talk the owner into letting me test it at home first.

Thanks guys.
epic7734
1st off thanks for reminding me that I have a JH1 lying around somewhere

and 2nd GO FOR IT! at the price you'll be paying for it you can't go wrong. Their built like tanks and the govner is supposed to be Awesome..... I'm of to find where I put my jackhammer lol