i bought it for around 500bucks singapore dollars that shop was having year end sale so all items was on 50% off
emgs or seymore duncan blacouts or seymore duncan livewires endorsed by kirk hammet and dave mustane also i think there is a classic in the livwire famly thoses should sound great i have some sh-4 s in my rr5and there so hi gain and poweful its fantastic
Enough with the active crap already

TS - you (should) have a Bill Lawrence L500-L in the bridge of that thing, you shouldn't need to replace it. If you're having tone problems it'll be down to your amp.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by disillusia
http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/nseries/n1_n2.aspx#

wat u guys think about this guitar?

and if i were to change those pickups, wat should ichange too? i play more of metal and those heavy stuff

It already has a Bill Lawrence in the bridge so I'd just change the neck pickup. Pickups are pretty much down to what kind of sound you want. Personally, I'd go for something DiMarzio, but then agin, you might not like them. Look into Seymour Duncan, EMG and Bareknuckles as well to get an idea of what you can get.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by steven seagull
Enough with the active crap already

TS - you (should) have a Bill Lawrence L500-L in the bridge of that thing, you shouldn't need to replace it. If you're having tone problems it'll be down to your amp.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
im totally new to pickups.. is my current bill lawrence wan good? or mediocre

alright i'll go check out some pickups to replce my neck one

thanks guys
Quote by disillusia
im totally new to pickups.. is my current bill lawrence wan good? or mediocre

alright i'll go check out some pickups to replce my neck one

thanks guys

It's good.

But, and this is a major but, replacing your pickups before you have a good amp is pretty much pointless unless you really, really, hate the current neck pickup. Also, if my memory is correct the stock neck pickup on the Washburn N2 isn't that bad. It's not a very exciting pickup, but it's not terrible either.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
yeah, plenty of people would buy a bill lawrence as a replacement pickup. It might not be what some people would choose if picking their own pickup from scratch (plenty would, though, might i add), but it should definitely be good enough not to upgrade- as steven seagull says, any problems with tone are more likely your amp rather than the pickup.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?