Page 1 of 2
Dw 'tis not another "Z0MG MUH PEN15 1S UNLY 71NCHES LUNG!1!1" Thread

But more of a "Does height really matter" (Maybe i should of explained it a bit better)

So i'm 5'5/5'6 or so and am 16 so i'm pretty short for my age and was jw does it affect how people treat you? Because i know some pretty tall guys who are too shy to talk to girls but i have tons of confidence and usually don't have much trouble getting peoples attention and such

Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
It's not the length, it's the thickness and what you do with it...Put your finger and thumb togather in a A-OK sign, that is roughly how thick your winkle is (The circle)
lol damn you i have a freind whos 6'7 and i usually joke with him about his height....but i look so small next to him

advantage is i have small joints which makes stackin on the muscle easier than lanky peeps
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Moggan13
It's not the length, it's the thickness and what you do with it...Put your finger and thumb togather in a A-OK sign, that is roughly how thick your winkle is (The circle)

Fail. He's talking about height, not wang length or size.
Best things come in small packages. Just tell everyone that, sorted. I'm 5'10" so I'm a bit average, boring!
Height doesn't matter. I'm just about to turn 18 and I'm 5'7. Doesnt bother me much. Short people live longer, anyway.
Real eyes realise real lies.
As long as my girl is shorter than me, I'm happy.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Hell no,im 14 and 5'8",and most of my friends are taller than me,some by more than a foot.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I don't think it matters. But I always had a girlfriend shorter than me, otherwise it would kinda creep me out. You know, She being bigger and all.
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Quote by JamMan*

lol my kids are going to be so short if my girl is shorter than me
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Well im like 5 7 and im 18 so you can't be that bad.

Make up for it by getting muscley.

EDIT: I have found that women generally like taller men though to be honest.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Last edited by Jakeylee111 at Oct 7, 2007,
I'm 20 and about 5'5/6. Most of my students are taller than me.

Anytime I go back to my grammar school, EVERYONE is taller than me. But it doesn't really affect me in any way...
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I'm 17 and 5'8
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
I'm 17 and 6'0" and people are always like "zOMGz ur soo tall!!"
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
i know a guy whose like 6'3" and his gf is only like 5'1" its so funny how he has to like lift her up to kiss her
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by vicd08
I'm 17 and 6'0" and people are always like "zOMGz ur soo tall!!"

same here, except i'm about to turn 16

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
I have always been off the growth chart, right now I am 15 and 6'4. And it doesn't seem to matter to the girls I see, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Best things come in small packages. Just tell everyone that, sorted. I'm 5'10" so I'm a bit average, boring!

Better things come in bigger packages
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by JamMan*

Tall women everywhere are crying, i'm sure.

Anyway, i'm like 6ft or something and I know a guy who is 23 and is like... 5ft 5, all you do is stand slightly further away and you barely notice lol
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
not really... even though most girls i know like guys taller than them, but it shouldn't really be much of an issue
Quote by JamMan*

qft
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I'm 5" 8 and this girl i really like is nearly 5" 10...

Yeah i'm average down there btw....<_<....>_>
lol, i'm 13, and about 6', so meh, i have no further input on this.
I'm about the same height, but indeed younger and a girl. All of my friends are bloody massive though, and minus the occasional 'haha you're short' it doesn't matter.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I'm 19 and 5'8"
I live in Los Angeles (everyone is short here, except some white ppl)
I am Asian.

I'm an alright height for being Asian and compared to everyone else in Los Angeles.

Being in the presence of tall whiteys must be scary.
I'm average size really, forgot what exactly :P I used to be one of the taller ones in my year though so it's kinda weird not being. Oh well, I like being 'average'
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I'm 16 and 5'11 and I'd rather be a bit shorter. I'm too tall and lanky.

If only we can exchange bodies

Don't worry TS, plenty of short guys get hot girls, just depend if they like you or not.
hmm, yeah its just when i hear girls describe the kinda guys they like its always "oh they have to be taller than me" i mean...its never stopped me in the past but maybe sometimes it makes a difference

anywayz i am the way i am and i better love it or leave it
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

^
true
I'm happy with my size (height and all) but i was i was an inch or 2 taller.
Actually I don't understand why short people are sometimes discriminated or treated differently because of their height. It's rude and wrong and it should stop. I like short people.

Because like, if there's no room on the table, I can always put my beer on their head.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by JamMan*

Thats how I feel. Of course, I'm 6'1", so few gals are as tall as me.

So in my opinion, height makes a difference. I still get flack from all the people I work with because I'm the tallest person there, except for the new girl who is 6'5" 400+...
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Page 1 of 2