Hello, none of you know me, im 100 % sure of that. But I have been a silent member of the Pit for 3 years, i have seen the fads, memes, stupidity come and go and i have to say that sheer stupidity is what the pit is all about. Im not nominated and i know it, but vote for me to save the stupidity of the pit and the barrel rolls and icy hot jokes. Because no matter how you may slice it EVERYONE loves those lame jokes and 'LOL WUT' pears popping up everywhere, they just wont admit it. Since when has the pit become a place for rules and regulations? I ask you this. Why ban the spam and memes, as all the other candidates promise to do, i see the pit as a deep black abyss of the perverted and i intend to keep it that way. Dont let UG become another victim of corporate hypocrisy.

VOTE FOR PERVERSION!!!!!
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
You've been a member for under a year, you haven't been here for 3. Unless you were banned before, which is quite possible, considering the sheer post of stupidity you've placed upon us.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
No multiples for me guys, my join date does not represent how long i have been READING through the pit, just to let you know. And please do not act self-righteous, we all love the stupidity.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Oh God, I can feel my brain cells slipping away.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by The__Chill
No multiples for me guys, my join date does not represent how long i have been READING through the pit, just to let you know. And please do not act self-righteous, we all love the stupidity.

well, that's lovely. the only problem is, you can't run.
*Reported*
No, we don't love them, nor like them, actually quite hate them.
Since you're not a candidate, your post is spam.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech