Hey, before I get the "UG isn't a doctor" responses, I plan to see a doctor soon. Anyways, I have this weird bump on the top of my calf, the back part, a few inches below my knee. It's impossible to see, but I can feel it when I press my fingers on it. It feels like its between the size of an airsoft pellet and a small marble. Has anyone ever experienced anything similar?
No, maybe it's supposed to be there
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
my sister had one of those a few weeks back. turns out it was just a benign cyst. go to your doctor.
in before aids or cancer

my friend had something like that on the front of his leg, turns out a small rock got lodged in his skin during football practice one day.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
wow really? i didnt think that could happen

GO TO THE DOCTOR
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Probably a Cyst, I got one....something like a pore that's filled with fat or something

Mostly harmless, my mum's a nurse and she said mines fine...but I dunno if they're all fine so get it checked?
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by FireItUp714
wow really? i didnt think that could happen

if that was to me, yes. its really quite sick, you can move it around in his skin... one of the corners is really sharp too
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.