My apologies if this has been mentioned. But theres a new what appears to be a 15 watt hybrid Fender, this time with effects:

The Super Champ of the early 1980s was an up-to-the-minute take on the venerable Fender Champ amp. It contained a powerful 10-Inch speaker, large for a Champ; its new overdrive capabilities were further enhanced by the inclusion of genuine Fender Reverb. Bottom line, it had incredible gain and volume in a compact package -- a real surprise for guitarists who were accustomed to hauling much larger amps to the studio or rehearsal hall.

The Super-Champ XD amplifier takes the vintage formula into a new era by combining a real tube amp with up-to-date “extras” like versatile amp voicing and quality DSP effects. The inclusion of solid-state overdrive and distortion eliminates many of the preamp tube problems that plague tube lovers, while providing tones for rock, blues, country, jazz, metal, and more. And the Line Output and Speaker Output capabilities mean that recording and practice sessions are rockin’ with the Fender Super-Champ XD.

The Vintage Modified part comes in with a 15-Watt Tube guitar amplifier with two 6V6 power tubes, one 12AX7 preamp tube, a 10inch Special Design speaker, 16-position “Voicing” knob with a myriad of clean and distorted preamp voices, Channel switching, 16 DSP effects, and genuine Fender Blackface cosmetics.

Features

15 Watt tube power amp

Two 6V6 tubes

One 12AX7 preamp tube

10 inch Special Design speaker

Voicing knob with 16 different amp types for any style of music

Two channels (Normal and Amp Voice) with channel-switching format (optional footswitch available, pn xxx)

16 effects with effects level control

External speaker capability

Line output
Technical Info
Series: Vintage Modified

Type: Tube amp with DSP

Output: 15 Watts into 8 Ohms

Ohms: 8 Ohms

Speakers: One 10 inch, 8 Ohm Special Design driver (pn 007-3858-000)

Channels: Two (switchable)

Controls: Volume 1; Channel Select; Gain; Volume 2; Voice; Treble; Bass; FX Level; FX Select

Covering: Black textured vinyl covering

Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg)

Dimensions: Height: 15 in. (38 cm) Width: 17.5 in. (45 cm) Depth: 9 in. (22.9 cm)

Power Handling Tubes: Two 6V6 tubes and One 12AX7 preamp tube

Weight: 29 lbs (13.1 kg) including packagin

http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN2331100

Also to be released is a version of the Vibro Champ.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Last edited by igotabcrich32 at Oct 7, 2007,
There seems to be quite a wave of these new tube/effect practice amps coming out, I know that Line 6 has a tube spyder coming out soon also. Maybe there will be a Tube MG too.

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
The Tube Line6 is hardly a practice amp, it's made in conjunction with Bogner Amps & it sounds ****ing amazing.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
The Tube Line6 is hardly a practice amp, it's made in conjunction with Bogner Amps & it sounds ****ing amazing.

are you serious or are you a salesman for line 6 ?
Quote by Kingyem0c0re

Where were you at when the Spider Valve review thread popped up like a day ago!?
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
There is a valve MG, it's the AVT
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Johnonon
There is a valve MG, it's the AVT

just no
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Leo Fender created some Musicman amps that have a solid state preamp. Everything I have heard about them is positive, but I would prefer all tube.
^

^^ a**hole
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Metallica rulz
Well not everyone visits 10 forums. If a story came out on Fox, you would still see it on CBS, NBC, and every other station so everyone knows.

Try 2. And I'm sure when Fox does their Expose on Doggy Fashion shows that I'll see it all over CBS. Get ****ed.
^ they are trying to set themselves out from having the exact same guff as everyone else
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
im not saying that it's officially a valve MG, and i hate it's sound. It's basically an MG with a valve in the preamp, that's what i was saying
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Ngawtfizjuice
Try 2. And I'm sure when Fox does their Expose on Doggy Fashion shows that I'll see it all over CBS. Get ****ed.

Well If the channel is called Dogs, they would have that expose on doggy fashion. And since this is a ****ing guitar forum.... and this relates to guitar( are you with me) then dont you think this should be posted here.
Quote by igotabcrich32

The Super-Champ XD amplifier takes the vintage formula into a new era by combining a real tube amp with up-to-date “extras” like versatile amp voicing and quality DSP effects. The inclusion of solid-state overdrive and distortion eliminates many of the preamp tube problems that plague tube lovers, while providing tones for rock, blues, country, jazz, metal, and more.

Since when did preamp tubes plague tube amps? If it's anything that could do it, it's the poweramp ones.

And seriously, naming it XD?
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Ngawtfizjuice

go back to the HC forums and troll some more, i heard no mention of it here so i decided to post it, its called discussion you dumb shit.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by uldhppi
Leo Fender created some Musicman amps that have a solid state preamp. Everything I have heard about them is positive, but I would prefer all tube.

Yeah, those are really good.

And to recycle the general opinion from the Telecaster forum, I hope you can turn the all the bells and whistles off, and just use it like a normal amp.
Quote by rhymeswith suck
There seems to be quite a wave of these new tube/effect practice amps coming out, I know that Line 6 has a tube spyder coming out soon also. Maybe there will be a Tube MG too.

hahahhahahahahah
tube MG that sounds so sutpid