Here's a short list of songs I would like to learn. Please take the time and rate each song 1-10 on how difficult it would be for a beginner to learn these songs.

The Beatles - Revolution

Black Sabbath - Iron Man

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine (this is the song I really want to learn)
The Beatles - Revolution
I dont Know

Black Sabbath - Iron Man

Easy , but needs some work

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

Also Easy, but you have to work on your speed. The first part of the solo is not hard but when slash goes crazy then.....
A drumer is needed!!

In Dammam or Khobar
Beatles Revolution- Very Easy
Iron Man- Moderately Easy
Guns N' Roses- You're gonna have to spend sometime praticing if you wanna really nail the solo.

May suggestion is learn the three of them... in that order. If you can't play Revolution, Forget about the other 2, and If you can't nail Iron Man flawlessly don't even tink about trying the Sweet Child O'Mine solo.
Dream Axe has a point, try other stuff like paranoid the solo is fairly easy
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
Revolution is a very straight forward and easy one to learn
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
yea these guys are right
revolution, not much of a beatles fan
iron man, its fairly easy, my problem was finding the right position for the starting power chords, the intro is simple if you have a tremolo arm, but if you dont a slide helps but you have to lose it before the rest of the song starts.
and sweet child o mine.....phew....that one had a tough solo, and a lot of difficulty with it is speed issues but practicing some scales can help with speed.
(not that i do but im sure it helps and is a lot faster than playing untill you get it right)
Rocking the world
One solo at a time