Explain your favorite pranks.Mine is one that i heard from The PIT.

So, get a baby doll that looks pretty real, and some rope.Tie the rope around the dolls neck,and go to an intersection with a stoplight. Connect the opposite end of the rope to the middle of the stoplight so that it hangs down over the road. Its hilarious to watch what people do when they see it. Or drop it down when a car gets close. Hilarity ensues.
Er, I'm all for humour and stuff, but that seems a bit much. Why not have a good ol' chuckle with a whoopee cushion?!?
Put clingfilm over toilet bowl

Cos it's hard to stop once u pop
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by armstrong26491
Put clingfilm over toilet bowl

Cos it's hard to stop once u pop

Ive had someone do that to me before.

That was a bad night
when your friend is soooo wasted you can't wake him up..
use a stick-like thingy to put a condom half up his arse.
When he wakes up he thinks he slept with a guy

or

use 2-side tape (make sure its see-true) and tape it on the toilet seat.
Ouch if you gts lots of but..t-hair

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

sometimes, i put my penis on my friends ear... we giggle everytime.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese in your friend/coworker/sig. other's bed. It is body heat activated. They will think it is their own body odor... Shower, return, shower return
My friends and I always used to do the Invisible Rope Trick to cars. We always had two people on the side of the street and one person in the middle of the road. The two people on the side of the road would pretend to swing a rope and the person in the middle of the road would pretend to jump it. When the cars came by, the person in the middle went to one side of the road and we would all pretend to pull on the rope. Sometimes it made the cars stopped, and sometimes they just drove by fast and yelled something out of the window. When the cars did stop, it was the most hilarious thing to us.

We are also had a friend who looked like a nine year old kid, and when people walked on by he would jump out of the box (Which was set by trashcans) and scream like a girl. It worked best on homeless people.
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
Quote by noxiosimitator
when your friend is soooo wasted you can't wake him up..
use a stick-like thingy to put a condom half up his arse.
When he wakes up he thinks he slept with a guy

or

use 2-side tape (make sure its see-true) and tape it on the toilet seat.
Ouch if you gts lots of but..t-hair

that first ones hilarious
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
here's one:

buy some jolly ranchers. lick a few and stick them on the windows of a car. the only way to get them off is to break the windows
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Trip to an exotic Island <----- 1000 euros

Getting a manicure <------ 20 euros

Giving your girlfriend a titty twister <----- priceless...
Pube sandwich, a classic. When you have a PE lesson one day, go around everybody and get a handful of hair from them, we got about ten or eleven different clumps of hair. Luckily one of us had a guitar lesson in the PE lesson, he went to get changed and put a huge clump of hair in two guys' sandwiches. Great, wonderful and easy to pull off.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too