here is the song

I would like that tabbed, I would worship whoever does it. Forever.
I want Blod Mountain not Slither
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Last edited by Pinky19 at Oct 7, 2007,
Uhm.. I'm pretty sure slither is on this site... ? Look up Velvet Revolver's slither.
Yeah it's exactly the same

Velvet Revolver - Slither
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
heh, I guess he added a new song. I meant Blood Mountain.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

dang

well here is part of the intro

D-xx9xx7xx10xx9 a LOT of times and then that little solo thing in between is something like:

A-7-8-10-8-7-8-7 (really really fast)

then the first chord is something like this an open d (I think this is in drop d)
and then a D sharp (bar the three lowest strings on the first fret). he does this a couple of times, and then he goes into this lead stuff, its pretty hard to tab by ear haha...sorry I dont think I am good enough for the rest..

actually sounds like he is doing some thing like this:

D(4th string)-7-5-8-7-5-7----7-5-8-7-5-4 (with a lot of things in between, he does it a couple of times.)

then

D-5-4-7-5-4-5----5-4-7-5-4-0 (I cannot really tell if this is really what it is, but its what I got, and it still sounds cool)

goes to intro
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Last edited by fifer at Oct 7, 2007,
can anyone do the whole thing?