Is there anyway to gat a japanese Ibanez shipped to canada? i wanted a JTK2 untill i Saw the JTK2S, but it's only available in Japan. any ideas?
Quote by Two-headedboy
Is there anyway to gat a japanese Ibanez shipped to canada? i wanted a JTK2 untill i Saw the JTK2S, but it's only available in Japan. any ideas?

Japanese web shops. Just search UG and you'll find some.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Japanese web shops. Just search UG and you'll find some.

Give me your gear...now!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
Give me your gear...now!

I bet you'd like that
To TS, I have a feeling that guitar may be hard to find, but keep an eye on this site:ishibashi

They're sold out right now, but it might come back in stock...
Quote by T!AN
To TS, I have a feeling that guitar may be hard to find, but keep an eye on this site:ishibashi

That's the site I was refering to. If you want to get an Ibanez from Japan, there's a good chance you can get it there.
Quote by T!AN

Je ne comprends pas.

Anglais, s'il vous plait.

Isn't that a scam site anyway? I remember a thread where a site just like that made plywood LPs.
Dickless.
^ I'm pretty sure it's not a scam site, because someone just posted a thread about getting an Edwards guitar through them...
Quote by MetalMilitia212

Je ne comprends pas.

Anglais, s'il vous plait.

Isn't that a scam site anyway? I remember a thread where a site just like that made plywood LPs.

What the hell are you talking about?

Get your Asians straight man: Chinese sell fake guitars and Japanese have the good stuff

In all seriousness, I've never heard of anyone getting plywood guitars from ishibashi.