Last edited by Daniel333 at Oct 9, 2007,
She sure is a looker, how's the sound?
'Member of the official Biffy Clyro Fanclub. PM onlyonehere to join'
Quote by Captain Insano
As do I.

Active electronics right?

Yes right. And the sound its just beautiful, so sweet and bright, it deeps on your body uuha!!!
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Maple fretboard.

I approve.

thats the only way to go
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Maple fretboard.

I approve.

a really nice wood actually
Really nice, better bridge (badass-something), 2 frets more, and you've got a dream bass.
one question, is the finish nitro?
Dingwall Afterburner I 5 string
Warwick Blue Cab 30 practice amp
Quote by thefitz
But hold on - you're debating on whether or not to buy a bass or keep your house? That's pretty fucking hardcore!
Wow, you officially are now tied in my book for the Sexiest Fender on UG with thefitz. It could very well be my next bass (after the all-tube head I'm currently wanting).
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by pagiatis
Really nice, better bridge (badass-something), 2 frets more, and you've got a dream bass.
one question, is the finish nitro?

No it isn't. Nitro hasn't been used since the early 60s.
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss

The highway one series basses and guitars have a nitro finish, so I thought that this (which is more expensive) would have. Anyway, still a fantastic bass....
Dingwall Afterburner I 5 string
Warwick Blue Cab 30 practice amp
Quote by thefitz
But hold on - you're debating on whether or not to buy a bass or keep your house? That's pretty fucking hardcore!
Quote by pagiatis
The highway one series basses and guitars have a nitro finish, so I thought that this (which is more expensive) would have. Anyway, still a fantastic bass....

Yeah, that's true that the nitro ones do, but as far as I know I think it might be a different solution than the 60's ones. But yeah, it still does have that "open" sound that the 60's ones did.

The Highway 1 instruments are cool, personally if Fender made a few changes (Offered 5 strings, maple fretboards, and 70's bridge spacings on the Jazz bass) they'd be the best bass ever as far as I'm concerned. Even if the price was bumped up another 200-300 bucks, it'd be worth it.
haha
(Y) Welcome to the American Deluxe club. However, YourPlague, mine's Ash! Haha!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by Canadian_basser
Very nice. Definitely sexy. How much did you end up paying? (Minus shipping)

waaa so many questions!!! Well i really didnt payd shipping.... it was allready at the store in my little city hehe...... we have the biggest saler of fender in the whole scandinavia =). I can not remember the price in dollars or euros, but i will find out of it
Quote by MetalUpTheAss

I have to read a little bit more about that nitro, i dont know much about it
**** you man, **** you. I'm so jealous.

I want someone to buy the Deluxe P-bass and tell us about that humbucker.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by MX4Life
**** you man, **** you. I'm so jealous.

I want someone to buy the Deluxe P-bass and tell us about that humbucker.

haha......

actually I dont like P-basses.... But the american deluxe its just great! awesome! the day a boght the bass of this thread it was just beside but Im a lover of jazz bass..... so i just took the jazz. Of course I tried them both....
If I had the money to buy another bass right now it would be an american deluxe p-bass.