The Features

Made in Fujigen, Japan 1986
Basswood body (The body shape is kinda like the Joe Satriani series)
Maple neck
Rosewood Fretboard
24 Frets
Original Edge Tremolo (Still stays in perfect tune)
Ibanez pickups (Better than the V7s and V8s that you'll find nowadays)
Coil taps for both pickups

The bad:

It looks like there was a long scratch along the top, and an attempt was made to repair it, but the surrounding area is duller than the rest of the guitar. Also, there is a random white stain around that are.

The area around the jack has a few dings, but they were repaired, so no wood shows through, same for the headstock

There is some bucklerash on the back, as well as some scratches.

The fine tuner for the low E string has been replaced, its slightly different, but it still tunes perfectly.

All in all, it plays and sounds great. Great build quality (The current Ibanez Prestiges are made in Fujigen)

Pictures:

£170, will obviously consider sensible offers.

I paid around 140 alltogether for this a few weeks ago. I restrung it, oiled the fretboard, cleaned the whole thing and gave it a set-up. I just want what I've put into it back.

Yes, I will post it, but collection would be prefered.
Last edited by thedonutman at Oct 7, 2007,
I have a RG7321...and this thing looks sweet. Only thing is, my RG is a little...erm...well, not in the best condition. Completly functional, but I took out the neck pu, put in a carvin 7 string single coil, added a killswitch, messed around with the tone controll, bolted on a strap, etcehd stuff here and there...yea, I guess it's not a feasible trade.

170 pounds is about whatnow in USD?
god!!! why do you have to be in the uk??
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by the.spine.surfs
I have a RG7321...and this thing looks sweet. Only thing is, my RG is a little...erm...well, not in the best condition. Completly functional, but I took out the neck pu, put in a carvin 7 string single coil, added a killswitch, messed around with the tone controll, bolted on a strap, etcehd stuff here and there...yea, I guess it's not a feasible trade.

170 pounds is about whatnow in USD?

Last time I checked it was about 2 dollars to a pound, so about $340?

It might not be worth the shipping+tax though, I'm not sure what the current market prices for these guitars are.
Idk, but shouldn't this be worth more? An old, Japanese Ibanez that was recently restored...I think it should be worth at least like....500 or so.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate