Good for playing sitting and standing

under the price of 400 dallors

floyd rose

24 jombo frets

black

and it has to be a jackson,dean,or esp

it also has to be a Metal and blues

so anyways i was looking on ebay and i found this the jackson king v
so the question is is this a good deal or not?

http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/quality,85/brand,zzounds/2911130503v1_hi-86e968bca0f1f46e36cc24b37897397e.jpg
http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2911300

And I already bought the guitar
Last edited by The_Nightwish at Oct 7, 2007,
Quote by T!AN
You're not going to find a satisfactory guitar with those specs under $400...

I agree.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
You're going to have to compromise. I suggest you drop the Floyd Rose, the specific brands, the colour and the really good pickups.

For under 400 you are not going to get a good Floyd Rose on a V shape, looking at three brands only can be very limiting, only wanting black is plain silly and you're also not going to find incredible pickups either on a V with your budget.

Some guitars will have certain features you like, whilst missing others.

The best thing to do is to scratch everything you're not too picky about from the list and to get the guitar that meets the most of your demands.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
TS, If your really set on that particular guitar, there's one on eBay right now sans the tremolo and with a "blue ghost flame finish" for $430...
Quote by Bonsaischaap
You're going to have to compromise. I suggest you drop the Floyd Rose, the specific brands, the colour and the really good pickups.

For under 400 you are not going to get a good Floyd Rose on a V shape, looking at three brands only can be very limiting, only wanting black is plain silly and you're also not going to find incredible pickups either on a V with your budget.

The best thing to do is to scratch everything you're not too picky about from the list and to get the guitar that meets the most of your demands.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Bonsaischaap

Well i just bought the guitar and it had a F.R. and i'm sorry if i want a guitar in a colour that i want....maybe you should pick a colour for me since it is silly to have a guitar in my favorite shade .I did buy it with the 400$ so can shut up now

Next time you should actully read the thread so you dont make yourself look stupid again.
agreed. we look forward to your next thread entitled "help, i can't keep my floyd in tune nomatter how well i balance it! "

EDIT: actually, that one might be ok. if you're lucky the floyd is a direct swap for an OFR...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Bonsaischap didn't make himself look dumb. It is obvious he read it all because if he didn't then how would he know what all you wanted? YOU are the one who looked stupid.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
That guitar is pretty good, but I'm not a fan of the trem. Its probably better then what else is out there, but its still not that great in terms of quality.
Quote by Pinky19
Bonsaischap didn't make himself look dumb. It is obvious he read it all because if he didn't then how would he know what all you wanted? YOU are the one who looked stupid.

Talking about stupid.

But anyways thats not about the thread so any help.
Quote by Dave_Mc
agreed. we look forward to your next thread entitled "help, i can't keep my floyd in tune nomatter how well i balance it! "

EDIT: actually, that one might be ok. if you're lucky the floyd is a direct swap for an OFR...

I hope that that notgoing to happen to me
yeah, fingers crossed...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
So basically, you just made this thread to get a pat on your back for getting a good deal?

And good luck with the floyd. You'll need it. Plus a couple of valium pills in 6 months from now
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
All that under 400 :O Wow man... hard time finding that unless it's a used one,not?