Well.. I'm thinking about getting a new amp.
I play mainly rock, blues, metal, jazz.. almost everything lol

What amp could handle whit that?
I want something that I could use in small gigs..
and that I could plug 2 guitars in it.

sorry for my english xD

thank you
how heavy metal do you get? and also, how much money you have...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
oh yeah, budged... less than 500€ if possible.
Nothing heavier than metallica. And I dont realy play that much metal..
old metallica (e.g. ride the lightning era)?

if so, perhaps a laney vc30? I know you could get one for that in the UK... problem is, will any of the UK shops deliver to portugal (and if they do, will they charge a fortune?)?

thomann should ship to portugal, but laneys are quite dear there...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well in the UK the laney is like £300... which is around 450 euro, i think. shipping is the problem though, www.gak.co.uk may not ship outside the UK, and even if they do, that shipping could be more than 50 euro.

i'm also not too sure about plugging two guitars in- i think it has two inputs, but i'm not sure if you can plug two guitars in at once.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?