probably around 200 feet. And the reason there might not be anyone is because they turn off wifi when they dont use it because it drains battery.
I'm a stupid jackass.
noone uses it cause noone has a zune
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I have, but usually only a few people will send me stuff, and thats only when they find out they're not the only zune owners in the world lol.

but I think its a good mp3 player, don't get me wrong. I got it by trading my old gamecube when it was new, because I needed a good, large capacity mp3 player, not because I wanted to send some retard my music/pictures (although it would be fun to take obscene pictures and send them to random people I don't know...)
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
i'm not sure to be honest, but I think it's a fair distance.
You'd be talking (probably) to the person you're sharing with anyway so it doesn't need to br huge range.

New Zunes soon, and us vets get the new firmware =]
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
i'm not sure to be honest, but I think it's a fair distance.
You'd be talking (probably) to the person you're sharing with anyway so it doesn't need to br huge range.

New Zunes soon, and us vets get the new firmware =]

Yea i heard about that, im glad they are upgrading ours instead of forgetting bout us, like Apple. new ipods every week.