What is the name of the song that plays when hurley is driving in the van in season two? I am sorry i cant explain a little more but thats all i got. And i tried google and couldnt come up with anything.
Thanks!
Easy Money The Billy Joel song can be heard in Johnny's van.

from lostpedia.
that the one ?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Easy Money The Billy Joel song can be heard in Johnny's van.

from lostpedia.
that the one ?

sorry i should have clarified. i am talking about when they find the van on the island and are driving it around and everyone seems really happy. its the end of an episode i think.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
that's season 3 .. >_> i think anyway. i'll have another look.

could be, i'm not positive.
Shambala: The song playing both at the beginning of the show and on the 8-track in the VW Bus is Shambala by Three Dog Night. It was released around 1973 and lyrics say that "Everyone is lucky, every one is so kind, on the road to Shambala".

..any luck ? >_>
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Shambala: The song playing both at the beginning of the show and on the 8-track in the VW Bus is Shambala by Three Dog Night. It was released around 1973 and lyrics say that "Everyone is lucky, every one is so kind, on the road to Shambala".

..any luck ? >_>

i'm not sure....
This topic made me think about "Hey y'all everybody!"

*hums*

Lost FTW.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"