Alright, all I want to do is add some micosoft points. I updated my credit card and everything was fine. I used the same credit card to purchase live, and when I select the payment option and choose my credit card a screen pops up and says it cannot authorize the selcted payment optino. Why is this?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
LoL ok! Get dis! Gimme ur live account login details and ur credit kard LoL and I will add ur gold membership fo' free! LoL!
Bring back Tabo
Personally to avoid these kind of problems i'd just go to a game store and buy the Gold Membership. Least thats what I did.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
^+1

its alot easier to buy a card and enter the number then deal with declining issues.

and are you sure its not a debit card?
those aren't accepted.
Well I already have live. I just wanted to add microsoft points. First it said that my credit card wasn't filled out correctly, so then I remembered it expired, and I renwed it so I changed that. So it was updated and in working order. But now it says I'm not authorized to buy the points. Could it be I have some parental setting or something that makes it so I can't buy them?

EDIT: I know it's not a debit card.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
The only thing I can think of is to contact Xbox Live staff through their website and try and troubleshoot the problem. But if that doesnt work, go for the 2100 point gamercard, Which I think will be about $40 (Based on that it costs £20 here).
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link