Poll: Do You Listen to ARS?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do You Listen to ARS?
Yes
7 58%
No
5 42%
Voters: 12.
Everyone thinks of Lynyrd Skynyrd as Southern Classic Rock but why not Atlanta Rhythm Section??? I seriously like ARS over Lynyrd Skynyrd but still Free Bird and Sweet Home Alabama are awesome :p

If you know who ARS is I would like you to vote or post a comment because whenever I mention them like nobody seems to know who they are
I really dont see how...... yes they are good but ARS writes much harder music... dono if their guitarists could play a solo as long as free bird but the band Mother's Finest our of Georgia lead guitarist owns skynyrd hands down :/... he can play the solos with his mouth lol I know I just recently saw them both bout a month ago... (im only 14 don't diss me for not seeing enough classic rock concerts) but back to topic I'v learned how to play a few ARS and skynyrd songs and ARS blows them out of the water...
I am so NOT into them!
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
I think its important to recognize that 2007 Skynyrd isn't anything like the band of the 70's. They're still great performers, but the original lineup of Lynyrd Skynyrd was something else. Look up some videos of theirs from back in the day, and look at the crowds. You don't see that with ARS. They're just so many terrific Lynyrd Skynyrd songs, you don't find that with ARS. They might be great musicians, but so are Skynyrd. And Ronnie Van Zant was the epitome of badass Southern Rock singers.