Yesterday I got into a fight but I got my ass kicked pretty bad. The thing is, he was a good friend and he turned on me. I didn't even expect it so I didn't really fight that well. Either way, I got my ass kicked. But I want revenge. I'm ready to fight him back, but he's a little bigger than me and I think he'd kick my ass again, but I still want to fight him and kick his ass. Anyone know how I can achieve that?

I know it seems little bit of a weird question, but I really want hurt him, bad.
Go for the love spheres if you're that bad.

I would'nt class such a low act as a 'victory' though.
Quote by akaDan
Go for the love spheres if you're that bad.

I would'nt class such a low act as a 'victory' though.

By love spheres, I'm assuming you mean kicking him in the balls? Well... that seems a little cheap to me. I don't want to be cheap.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Dude, why would you fight. That's just wrong. Two humans behaving like animals. Fighting is for pussies. Kill Him.

Dude, I didn't even expect it. I was good friends with him, I had no idea he was going to do what he did. I seriously thought he was just joking around, then he got in my face and just swung and hit me in the face pretty hard. It didn't hurt because of the adrenaline, but still, I want to get him back.
Quote by Nikon87
By love spheres, I'm assuming you mean kicking him in the balls? Well... that seems a little cheap to me. I don't want to be cheap.

Then you are going to lose again. Go off and be crushed, you deserve it.
Quote by Nikon87

No don't kick him in the balls...cheapest thinge ever.

When you punch him, hit him in the face...and the sternum...

And don't turn around and cover your head...
use your elbows
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
He only fights you because he has a small penis and has to make up for it.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
If he has good reach (long arms), stay inside him. He can't hit you very effectively if you're close to him. Hit him in the sides where his ribs are, and if he grabs your head to hit you with uppercuts, get out of it as quickly as possible.

If all else fails, stab him.
you know groin kicks is a point of target for most karates, i dont think its cheap. its a fight in the streets theres no rules you not gonna lose cause you hit him in the pants no ref gonna stop the fight
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Aha me and one of my good friends almost got into a fight on friday night. We were both really ****ed up and something trivial happened and we got into a little shoving match. Then just as he was trying to throw a punch my other friend who i hadnt seen for a while walked up and knocked him out. It was kind of funny now that i think about it. I always tend to get in scuffles with my friends aha, youll probably just get over it.

Edit : if u actually wanted fighting tips though... aim your first couple punches for the chin ( it basically just stuns the person ) then try to knock them on the ground and get on top of them for repeated blows to the face against the ground. Thats usually the best way to handle someone bigger than you.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Last edited by deadmansdiary at Oct 7, 2007,
Just bounce around a lot. Even if you make yourself look like a retard he'll still have trouble landing a hit on you.
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
Do what Marv does in Sin City.

*Grabs man face sticks both thumbs in his eyes*

Brutal, and yet awesome. Also, teach yourself to box, if you're that ****. Boxing's great.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Dodge him until you get near a wall. Then you use his own momentum to move his attacks into said wall.

Pain? Yes.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Get the Rage virus, you'll be so mad you'll rip his throat out, and contaminate the UK at the same time! YOU GO GIRL!
Quote by Jonjy2
No don't kick him in the balls...cheapest thinge ever.

When you punch him, hit him in the face...and the sternum...

Cheapness counts for nothing in combat. When you fight, you fight to win, no debate about it.

Face = pointless because your skull is one of the most hardened bones in your body.
Aim for the temple, if you hit right it'll stun/daze them for a bit because of the nerves there.

Sternun is silly for the same reasons, it's tough bone protecting your heart and lungs.
Aim just below it, in the middle close to the gut, where your rib cages ends.

Or just wave your dick in his face, that's sure to freak him out slightly.