Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows what guitar i should get that plays all styles but still looks like a heavy metal guitar e.g Ibanez guitars, but the thing i want to know is a specific guitar. Im looking to pay around £400 so anyone got any ideas??? please reply if u have, Thanks.
Epiphone Les Paul...the Zakk Wylde models are really decent guitars and you can pick them up all day long on Ebay.
Ibanez S470
or any guitar with H-S-H config, but that ibanez is in your price range easily.clicky
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Why did you make two threads on this? Delete this one and just use the other one.

If you don't know how to delete, click the edit button on your first post, and check the little box that says "delete this message".
get a Les Paul.

les paul was a jazz guitarist.
As I Lay Dying use them.
then you have Jimmy Page and Peter Frampton
and then bands like AFI and Silverstien
Yellowcard
Underoath
and even Clapton for christs sake.

everyone and their grandma has one cause they are the most versatile guitar ever made.

but the guitar doesnt matter as much as the amp...
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
olp luke! one of the most versatile guitarists around, so his signature guitar must be too!

i bought one myself as a knockabout guitar that could cover alot of bases for uni. awesome guitar for the money.
rg1570. pickup swap (with versatile pickups) down the line.

what amp do you have?

EDIT: if you can't stretch to that, washburn x50pro, or s320/470 (with pickup swap). some of those hamer imports are nice too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?