my use of this guitar recently has dropped. It's a 60's reissue mim fender strat in the beautiful burgundy mist. This guitar is perfect for any effects because it cuts through perfectly theres a pic in my sig and more upon request. preferable trades higher end epis and lower end gibsons (lp preferably but im open) any fenders or "metal" guitars and if not a guitar any tube amp ( preferably high gain) or a halo 3 xbox 360 open to any trades but these are preferable
EDIT:450$ takes it
Last edited by jim_root4 at Oct 17, 2007,
Root, dude the rich may still be available awaiting word from a potential, but it is all done. If it is gone, I have an RG270DX up next to do whatever you want to.

R-
Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.
LFR....but you have options dude...whacha looking for?
Alright, shoot me PM with an e-mail address, so it'll be a little more reliable than the PM system. We can talk over some details and see if we can make a deal.

R-
wow im sorry but thats the worst colored guitar ive ever seen. i dont mean to offend you but WTF made you pick that color?
Quote by Swat Man
its an MIM same as mine. i dont think theres a dif between ours other than color

Actually, MIM's are known for their the fact that you can get an MIM thats not any better than a Squire then get one that plays just as good, if not better than an MIA.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Swat Man
its an MIM same as mine. i dont think theres a dif between ours other than color

Every guitar sounds different. Even the most subtle difference can be huge for someone with the right ears for sound.

Quote by igotabcrich32
Actually, MIM's are known for their the fact that you can get an MIM thats not any better than a Squire then get one that plays just as good, if not better than an MIA.

I think I may have gotten one of those last ones. When I got mine I played the other MIA strats that were way more expensive but they had nothing on the MIM.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
picture bump

bout half a year ago i had a pickup form a friends american standard strat professionaly installed for a hum cancelling in position 2 and 4 thats why the neck and bridge pups are staggered and the middle isn't like i said before this thing really is a great guitars with a great sound and professional setup
Rich, let me know please. I can't wait any more.

R-