If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

$90 is not much for an amp. the best youre going to do is a used epi vj combo...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
$90? Go save up a few hundred more, then come back.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
if you all you need is a small practice amp, and on that budget, i actually reccomend the spider III in this case (go ahead UG, CRUCIFY ME!!!)

^You're going to need it.
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
well i have the marshall mg10cd. its ok i guess but you should NEVER ever use it for a gig
that thing has no watts at all. good for jamming in your room, but its not even close to being loud enough for a practice with band mates. out of that your line six is the best choice, but those choices are like choosing from s***, crap, and feces
microcube ftw
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
^ my vote goes to microcube as well
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Well numbers one, two and three all suck. There is a decent amp you can afford if you don't want to save. Peavey Transtube Rage is $87.99 on Musician's Friend. It is a really good-sounding practice amp.
To get a good amp, you're going to need far more than $90, as everyone has already stated. Save up and then choose a good amp.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton