Scary **** man!! lol haha classic tho!! ..pointless thread?.. maybe so!
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
ALIEN IS ON!?!?!? cheers dude!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
That film made me laugh so much, my sides split into 6 pieces when the chestbuster came out. The cast wern't told about the chestburster, they were told something along the lines off "have dinner like you would but something is going to happen".
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Got 'em all on DVD cheap from a certain website, 75% off RRP! Would've got the Alien Head box but no way in hell would that fit neatly on a shelf. I have enough trouble with my Phantasm sphere.
Quote by eldanny
That film made me laugh so much, my sides split into 6 pieces when the chestbuster came out. The cast wern't told about the chestburster, they were told something along the lines off "have dinner like you would but something is going to happen".

is that true? sounds funny as ****
I've not seen Alien, but I've seen Aliens. It was okay.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Its always funny to see Nicole Richie burst out of that guy's chest and scuttle away.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Alien and Aliens are 2 of my favorite movies. i like Aliens better though, because bill paxton makes me laugh.

EDIT:
Quote by XxFIENDxX
+1

The first 2 alien movies were great. After that, the franchise went down the ****ter.

and the predator franchise only had one good movie....

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
I'm not wathing it now because I don't have a tv, but it is pretty good.

That film put me off pregnancy for life though
Yeh man, Aliens is the best as far as action (I do pefer that one) but considering what was around at the time it was realised Alien is prob one of if not the best Horror/Sci-fi ever made! I wish they made movies like that these days y'know!!

Saying that im looking forward to AVP 2 in a couple of months!! even tho it'll prob be a kind of action spoof lol
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'm not wathing it now because I don't have a tv, but it is pretty good.

That film put me off pregnancy for life though

LOL
Quote by Count Seanula
Meh. Because Tom Skerrit is in it, I keep expecting Hawkeye and Trapper to appear and drink some martinis.
Quote by GiantRaven
wtf

Theres going to be a second one?!

Yeh man! lol... hang on .... Click HERE .. there we go!, looks real to me lol
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by GiantRaven
wtf

Theres going to be a second one?!

Yup, its should be a little better than the first.
The predators actually look and act badass as they should do- from what I saw from the trailer.
The predators in the first were n00bs.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。