I'm currently using the "analog" setting on my ME-50's delay section with all of the knobs set to about 3 o clock.

I kinda want to ditch the me-50 soonish to be honest,and i'm wonderin what delays i should try,I presume it should be anolog since thats the one i like,All of the other settings e.g "500ms" etc. are just too...delay-e,I use it like a very strong reverb basically,Nothing near the edge for example.

I was thinking about the dd-3/6 but i'm guessing thats not really what i'd be looking for?
So what analog delays do you reccomend good sirs,
Thanks.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Deluxe Memory Man, Ibanez AD9, or you can get a digital delay with analog modeling like the EHX #1 Echo or Tech 21 Boost D.L.A.
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
^wow, i already posted the ibanez.
he said 500 ms was too much (DMM has 550)
and you only put the tech 21 because it was just posted in a thread here.

not trying 2 be mean, but be smarter with your posts dude.
dont be one of those guys who post out of their asses just to "look cool."
i was posting those because

a-im seconding opinions cause i think they are good chooices
b-I KNOW these are good pedals because i've tried them
c-They are what he's looking for and i'm trying to help

Not trying 2 be mean, but be smarter about who you try to lecture
dont be one of those elitist guys who finds satisfaction in telling others that they post for the sake of looking smart/cool and not posting because they are trying to help a fellow musician
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
youre obviously just being a prick and not listening to anything the TS had to say in some frail attempt in a "i know what you need better than you do" attitude.
1.you seconded no opinions
2.i could try a line 6 spider the same way you tried these pedals and "know" they are "good"(subjectivity 'tard)
3.he posted exactly what he was looking for. a guy asked for a toyota prius and you pointed him over to the gas guzzler SUV with all the options packages.
4.dont be a tard and try to mirror what i say in an attempt to look "funny" or "witty" better people than you have tried(and failed)
5.dont be a 'tard
im here to discuss the evolution of guitar technology and more unconventional uses of gear. im not here to make people smile. when i change my stance, youll be the first one to get the memo.
Quote by TehJermie

WHOA! i was looking at htat but thought it was too expensive,thats a crazy price!

I'll prob give that a test drive

EDIT:turns out i was looking at the PRO version of that pedal,Which is atleast 100 more,Ah well.
That looks good though,I'll try that asap.
Thanks guys.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Last edited by CommanderCool6 at Oct 7, 2007,
+infinity to you 03cobrasarenice

I would also sugest checking eBay to find an old BOSS DM-2 Analog Delay
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Johnonon
+infinity to you 03cobrasarenice

I would also sugest checking eBay to find an old BOSS DM-2 Analog Delay

Was on ebay there,Not too many great deals currently,ZZounds has great prices on the pedals though,Wouldn't have known to have checked it,I'll fill up the shoppin basket soon enough anyways.
Thanks again guys!

The Cubists
no problem, im glad you appreciate our help, and good luck finding a pedal
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man, the best delay pedal i've ever heard

Or the line 6 echo park is really good

Ibanez AD-9

But nothing comes close to the EHX DMM
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
If you can find one Boss RV-3s pop up all the time and those are amazing pedals.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!