Page 1 of 2
Definitely Brand New and mewithoutYou and I'm guessing Thrice is with them too which makes it even better. That's probably one of the easiest decisions I've ever seen.
dont see fall out boy, theyre ****

but if you like all of these bands, why not go see them all?
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Definitely Brand New and mewithoutYou and I'm guessing Thrice is with them too which makes it even better. That's probably one of the easiest decisions I've ever seen.

agreed. I might even go to that show too.
All 3, if you can.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah, go to all three.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Brand New. Chicago. Ill be there. So should you.
The Devil and God
are Raging Inside Me

Quote by societies_worm
damn, if you weren't a peppers fan, I'd stuck my penis in your pee hole...cuz its that small.

whaa???
im going to say anything and hellogoodbye. id probably chose that one. but go see what you like. ive heard fall out boys live show sucks, though
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Brand New and mewithoutYou foo'.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I've seen mwY and they are amazing every time. I've also seen Say Anything and Gym Class Heroes and mwY alone kills those shows and when you add Thrice and Brand New this really should be no question.
Well, I'm a huge Say Anything fan, and I'm a huge Brand New fan, though I've never even listened to Thrice or Mewithoutyou

I think I've ruled out Fallout Boy, because thinking back on it, I really don't even like them anymore, and though I love Gym Class, they're live show is pretty mediocre from what I hear

I guess for me it comes down to, who's better live, Say Anything, or Brand New?

Magicedit: and yes, in Chicago. Chicago is the eaffing best
Last edited by stringmagician at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by stringmagician

I guess for me it comes down to, who's better live, Say Anything, or Brand New?

I do love Max, but don't support him live. He ditched me and bailed out on Summerfest at the last minute, so I had to sit around and watch the fucking Graduate until Jack's Mannequin came on. What a fucking bore.

Anyway, it's BN + mwY no question. Easy decision. I'd go myself if I had the money and a way of getting down to Chicago.
brand new and mwoY

both amazing live band mwoY's live show changed my life

in 20 years you'll regret going to say anything over brand new and mwoY
Quote by NGD1313
I do love Max, but don't support him live. He ditched me and bailed out on Summerfest at the last minute, so I had to sit around and watch the fucking Graduate until Jack's Mannequin came on. What a fucking bore.

Anyway, it's BN + mwY no question. Easy decision. I'd go myself if I had the money and a way of getting down to Chicago.

Max is kind of a loose cannon

However, I'm not going to skip one of my favorite bands because he didn't play summerfest.

I listened to mwY on myspace, and I wasn't a big fan. I listened to Thrice too, and they didn't really strike me, so I'm still torn.

Man, I'm being a total douchebag on this desicion
Quote by frd_marshll
brand new and mwoY

both amazing live band mwoY's live show changed my life

in 20 years you'll regret going to say anything over brand new and mwoY

In twenty years I don't think I'll be listening to bands that sing about how horrid their sex lives are!

But, thinking back on it Say Anything are a lot younger in their career than Brand New, so I'll probably have more chances to see them live in the future
It's your decision man but seriously I've seen Say Anything and yeah they were good but mewithoutYou opened for them and it was better than Say Anything was. I've only seen videos of Brand New and Thrice live and it was better than Say Anything. Don't get me wrong, when I saw Say Anything I freaking loved them but their set was pretty much just the entire crowd singing to every song and mwY was an amazing dance party. I've seen mwY 3 times, great everytime. Like frd_marshll said, you'll regret it later in life because out of all those bands Brand New, Thrice, and mewithoutYou will have a much larger impact on music than the trendy poppy bands.
Quote by suthy16
Brand New. There isn't even a debate..

x2
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by stringmagician
Max is kind of a loose cannon

However, I'm not going to skip one of my favorite bands because he didn't play summerfest.

I listened to mwY on myspace, and I wasn't a big fan. I listened to Thrice too, and they didn't really strike me, so I'm still torn.

Man, I'm being a total douchebag on this desicion

idk about at say anything shows
but the fangirls ruin brand new unless you are literally in the front row

(I don't like mwY either. thrice is sweet, definitely louder than the other bands, but I'm biased and think the louder the show the better it is (except for like acoustic shows or something))
Brand New, well that's just me. They're my favorite band at the moment.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by lordofthefood1
idk about at say anything shows
but the fangirls ruin brand new unless you are literally in the front row

(I don't like mwY either. thrice is sweet, definitely louder than the other bands, but I'm biased and think the louder the show the better it is (except for like acoustic shows or something))

Well then, goddamnit I'll be in the front row
Quote by stringmagician
Brand New and Mewithoutyou, Fallout Boy and Gym Class Heros, or Say Anything and HelloGoodbye?

Go see Brand New and Gym Class Heros. I'm serious on the last part.
Get off my lawn.
Shocking? My friend is a huge fan of them..like I am with Alkaline Trio. He said they're amazing live. Do you have a Youtube video of them?
Get off my lawn.
They were as loose as Jenna Jameson.

'Travie' has the most irritating stage presence since Lazarra, and the quality of his vocal work...well...less said the better.

The highlight of their entire set was Stump coming out at the end of the very last song and busting out some killer vocal vibrato.
I saw Gym Class Heroes playing with As Cities Burn, Gatsby's American Dream, and Emery over 2 years ago and GCH just plays and doesn't move too much and the vocalist(don't know his name) just makes faces at you the whole time.
Page 1 of 2