i herd bad things about this trem, is it possible to upgrade to the edge pro on a guitar like the Ibanez RGT42DXFM
theres no such thing as an edge pro 3
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
The guitar you listed dosen't have an EDGE pro, it's just a regular EDGE, which are the bad ones.

And yes, I'm pretty sure you can swap that with a OFR, but if your going to spend that much it's easier just to get a prestige RG, with comes with an EDGE pro.
Quote by T!AN
The guitar you listed dosen't have an EDGE pro, it's just a regular EDGE, which are the bad ones.

Actually, the Edge is a decent trem. The Edge III on the other hand is mediocre.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by T!AN
^That's what I meant... I need to stop skimping on details...

Yes, details are rather important...
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
get an edge pro or a ZR
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by Generalpwnt
Actually, the Edge is a decent trem. The Edge III on the other hand is mediocre.

The Edge isn't decent, it blows the OFR out of the ****ing water. The Edge III is not a good trem.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Quote by Generalpwnt

By decent you mean far superior to the Edge Pro right? Anyway, stay away from the Edge III! We really should have a sticky on this.