Do any of you guys have High School projects you're required to do before you can graduate? Their due you're senior year. You can do them on almost anything. I can't decide what to do mine on though.
I was thinking of doing it on water pollution and about the ocean and **** and boating, because I'm working towards getting my captain's license, and the judges would pee their pants if I had that. Good idea? Bad?
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
well considering im in an IB progr pm... lets just put it this way there about 50 things we have to complete or we wont graduate various portifolios, essays, oral presentations, etc
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by latinosuperstud
well considering im in an IB progr pm... lets just put it this way there about 50 things we have to complete or we wont graduate various portifolios, essays, oral presentations, etc

are you in IB2? the second year?
Here in Ontario in order to get a high school diploma we must compete 40 hours worth of volunteering in the community and such (on our own time). It's really not that long...but I still haven't started to volunteer and I've only got two years left. xD
Well, we get our projects in sophmore year so we could put them on college reseme and senior year is just the "Chill out" year at my school.
Oh noes!
our school had that type of thing, we had to write a paper and do a 7min+ speech on it, and do field work related to the paper such as getting the captains liscence. buts it a good idea i guess. i dont think they'd piss there pants cause here where i live, people get there pilots liscence and write about planes.
for my school we had to do a huge senior project.

i learned how to play guitar for mine lol

the fact i already knew how to play made the project very easy
Quote by latinosuperstud

Thanks for your contribution to this thread by not answering given question and stating the requirements for whatever program you happen to be in douche bag. My hate for you has just increased.

My school doesn't have these but I would say anything that tells what a great person you are and how you love the environment will get you an easy A. Feed these people what they want to hear.
Quote by Kulvin
Thanks for your contribution to this thread by not answering given question and stating the requirements for whatever program you happen to be in douche bag. My hate for you has just increased.

My school doesn't have these but I would say anything that tells what a great person you are and how you love the environment will get you an easy A. Feed these people what they want to hear.

Good call, almost any teacher these days is into conserving our enviroment. I thought about doing it on guitar, but I'm sure their tired of every other kid doing a project on his ****ty little instrument.
(I'm a Freshman this year, so I have plenty of time to decide.)
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"