Do your parents let you hang out with your friends after school on weekdays? Mine dont and they give me the most bull**** reason. They say because my sister never got to go out on weekdays i dont. Its bull**** and they know it. Im 16 years old and i have no freedom. All i do on weekdays is do homework for an hour and sit in front of the ****ing tv watching useless **** i hate. I cant stand being in my house all day everyday and im about to ****ing explode. To make it worse im ****ing grounded on the weekend now because i ordered snakes on a plane from on demand. I get good grades and never get in trouble but they still find bull**** reasons to keep me home. Im ****ing fed up with it.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
Get new parents or don't complain.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Kill one of your parents to show the other one you mean business
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Tell them that you are older now. Stop treating you like a baby.

And say that you will be off to uni/collage in 2 or 3 years. You will need some social experience before heading off on your own.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

cheer up il be your friend *manly e-hug*
but seriously just try and talk to them about it but dont do the y but my friends parents let them......cuz that will end the conversation
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
tell them you need to get laid, they'll understand then
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
My parents try to keep me in but I just use ANY excuse I can possibly think of to get out.
I have tried to talk to them but they wont budge. Its rediculous. My mom's a psycho and my dad just does whatever she says. She's unreasonable.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

You don't own shit.
Get a job. That way you have a reason to go out on weekdays, you don't have to watch **** on TV and you can start paying for your own gas and possibly insurance on your car (if you don't already). I say if you pay for your gas and insurance, they have no reason to restrict you unless you really fuck up.
tell them you have to go over to a classmate's house to work on a group project. then just go out instead.

and like rocker said above...try gettin a job
Quote by JesusSlap
tell them you have to go over to a classmate's house to work on a group project. then just go out instead.

I would but i dont have a car so my mom would have to drop me off wherever it is. And i would have one of my friends pick me up but she knows all of them who drive.

Im starting to apply places this week so hopefully ill find a good one.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89

You don't own shit.
Man, 16 years old, that is pretty unreasonable

Sux 2 be u
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Turn your stair way into a slip n slide and through your parents down it head first. Build spikes at the bottom. Then get the keys and go paint the town red with your pals.
We're only strays.
perhaps you should wait until your parents aren't home and then smear shit all over the walls...that'll show 'em
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Well I've never really had this problem. I'm 16 too and my parents don't really care what I do after school, they'll even let me go to gigs and/or stay overnight at friends' houses on weekdays.

Try talking to your parents, explain the rules and stuff that your friends' parents have, see if you can draw up some sort of compromise.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Put snakes on THEIR plane.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army