Page 1 of 2
I just started getting into these guys (and girl). It's kinda sad they've been around for about 7 years and they're not very famous. Does anyone else like them?
my dad does (no joke)
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I saw them live once. The chick's got a good voice, but i wasn't terribly impressed.
Youve been............ THUNDERSTRUCK!!!!!!!!!
they are pretty good

i think its wierd that they're not very big they make good pop music
better then most things on the radio
i don't get people
I don't listen to them much,
But their stuff with Anthony Green and Rachael (Don't know if that's how you spell her name)
Was pretty good =)
Plays pretty for baby, I don't know how you couldn't enjoy.
Everybody thinks that song is by Saosin though.
I was about to make a thread about them. I've been liking them a lot lately. They're really poppy and fun

Best song?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R6REMUVwlRE

I would hate it if somebody uploaded one of thier albums and pmed me a link. That would piss me off
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Oct 7, 2007,
i like em.
their music is cute.
though you couldn't find one of their albums within 100 miles of where i live.
might have to order one or two off the webs.
awesome band.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
yeah this band is really awesome and fun sounding.

spunk rock for the win.
theyre really good. ive been listening to them since 2004......
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by element4433
I was about to make a thread about them. I've been liking them a lot lately. They're really poppy and fun

Best song?

I would hate it if somebody uploaded one of thier albums and pmed me a link. That would piss me off

Yes best song. Sorry but I don't have any of their albums. I was first introduced to them because they're on the bonus disk that came with MCR's first album.
Awesome band for dancin'. Rachel is hella cute too.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by element4433

Best song?

haha, thats an awesome video.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Bump fo' an awesome band

I've been listening to them all week
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I love cheesy and poppy so...
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
I love cheesy and poppy so...

I don't usually, like I really can't stand listening to Blink 182 for more then a few minutes but these guys are actually pretty fun to listen to .
That's what I enjoy about pop, the fun.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
That's what I enjoy about pop, the fun.

That's true, but it does get annoying sometimes doesn't it? Like, you can hang out with a cute preppy girl for a while, but sometimes she can just get f'ing annoying lol.
They're fun, puts me in a good mood when i listen to them
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by IcePh0enix
That's true, but it does get annoying sometimes doesn't it? Like, you can hang out with a cute preppy girl for a while, but sometimes she can just get f'ing annoying lol.
True, but sometimes you find the cute preppy that doesn't annoy you. When that happens you ask her out. You'll most likely get turned down. Zolof is the cool, preppy cute girl

Awwww I just made myself sad.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Last edited by element4433 at Jan 29, 2008,
Zolof The Rock And Roll Destroyer are amazing.
I found out about them through a mark hoppus podcast lol and I knew when he announced the song "aargh... I'm a pirate!" I was in love.

What's really cool is Motion City Soundtrack covered one of there songs (I don't remember which one)

I'd say my favorite song has got to be "This Was All A Bad Idea"
they're just fun to listen to
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Hey just saw the link to youtube. Pretty cool band.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I've only heard a few songs, but they are nice ones
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Plays Pretty for Baby is epic.

did Anthony record any other songs with them?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
He has a couple of lines in This Was All A Bad Idea (best parts of the song obviously), but I can't remember any others.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

well I did some quick research and apparently he did all of the first ep. now I just have to find a way to get my hands on that...

Edit: I mispoke, he was featured on the self-titled.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Last edited by Its_Rock77 at Nov 10, 2009,
Theyre huge in the "underground" scene. I wonder why they never went mainstream, or like, why not a lot of people know about them?

Theyve been around forever.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by sloppyjoe109
Theyre huge in the "underground" scene. I wonder why they never went mainstream, or like, why not a lot of people know about them?

Theyve been around forever.

They actually did go mainstream, but they didn't like make it?

They did some type of band competition thing (Halifax one... oh wait, they disappeared! I swear they used to be on MTV and stuff). Certain bands are very popular and have singles on the TV and stuff and just fade away and retain their almost underground status.

What is the point of this post?.. hm.. I think that at one point in time a lot of people did know about them, but then they never really put anything to get catapulted into the front. I honestly didn't even know that they are still together.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
They actually did go mainstream, but they didn't like make it?

They did some type of band competition thing (Halifax one... oh wait, they disappeared! I swear they used to be on MTV and stuff). Certain bands are very popular and have singles on the TV and stuff and just fade away and retain their almost underground status.

What is the point of this post?.. hm.. I think that at one point in time a lot of people did know about them, but then they never really put anything to get catapulted into the front. I honestly didn't even know that they are still together.

Ohhhh ok I get you. Yeah, you see what I mean though right? Idk, its cool that theyre still around though. I feel like its those bands that are good.
Quote by NeverMeant
Page 1 of 2