im looking to buy a new guitar soon aas my 3rd electric guitar
so far, ive brought my decision down to these two schecters, but im not sure which ones the better one? the schecter damien fr or schecter c-1 fr
anyone have one of these and tell me a little bit about them,..and how to care for them? things to look out for? anyhting at all to help me make my decision
The C1 Has better pups, the Damien has crappy passive EMGs.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
i was thinking that the c-1 would, cuz there duncan pickups XD
but they seem almost the same as if it wont matter which one is better
but im leaning twards the c-1...maybe in a white finish
Quote by berysLTD_h-50
im looking to buy a new guitar soon aas my 3rd electric guitar
so far, ive brought my decision down to these two schecters, but im not sure which ones the better one? the schecter damien fr or schecter c-1 fr
anyone have one of these and tell me a little bit about them,..and how to care for them? things to look out for? anyhting at all to help me make my decision

go with the Ibanez XPT700...you know...like the one i got not to long ago HAHAHAHAHAHA (yeah its me chewy)
oh, but if you wanna pick one go with the c1...i find that one a beautiful guitar, great pickups, nice inlays, beautiful finish...and it just sounds cool...
Last edited by DragonFlame1990 at Oct 7, 2007,
I take it you've marked the Jackson Dk2/m out? If so, I would go with the C1. I prefer the looks and sound of them (almost bought one awhile back actually). Schecters are a bit hit and miss though... some of them are really sweet, while others feel like a generic mass produced guitar, so be sure to try them.
Quote by DragonFlame1990
go with the Ibanez XPT700...you know...like the one i got not to long ago HAHAHAHAHAHA (yeah its me chewy)

dont get the xiphos, edge III= death!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
c1-fr

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
I have the C1, the white finish is gorgeous, especially if you've had it for a while and it starts to change color into a vintage/greenish white, makes one want to ejaculate.

The pups are actually really good, it doesn't do cleans very well, but when you put some OD through them, it sounds beautiful, perfect for metal and hi gain stuff, especially with the mahogany body.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
holy **** its eric! XD
well then i guess ill go for the c-1 it is extremely sexy i feel happy in pants
Quote by kool98769
dont get the xiphos, edge III= death!

ACK! Please be lying or wrong or something. I was oogling at that guitar and considering saving up a little more money to buy it over the Peavey Vortex that I was planning on buying.

... *stabs kool98769 through the face* ... okay. It was never said.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot to answer the OP's question. C1 FTW. I've played one over at Guitar Center. That thing kicks some major tail. I would buy it if I weren't completely fed up with strat-style guitars.
Quote by berysLTD_h-50
holy **** its eric! XD
well then i guess ill go for the c-1 it is extremely sexy i feel happy in pants

dude its Erik with a K man...but anywho, i cant believe i found you on this...but who could miss someone who likes berries and cream SO MUCH...that life is governed by that love lol
so get the C1 man, its so awesome and i love it...but not as much as my xiphos