Page 1 of 2
Post the dirtiest pics, say the dirtiest things, and tell the dirtiest jokes. Whatever, it just has to be really dirty.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Dirt

You did NOT just go there.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...

It's a very VERY dirty Jeep....

O ya

**faps**

EDIT: Dammit happytimeharry, you beat me. I'm not voting for you anymore
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Yo' mamma.

That never gets old!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Dirt
oh yea!?

mud
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Yeah, well.. DIRTY MUD!

Brittney Spears!!!
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

is it me or is the pit just getting lazier?
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Quote by RageAgainst...

Brittney Spears!!!

*Britney Spears covered in mud.

It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

britney spears vagina covered in mud!
oh what now
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR.
Quote by R0CKER1220

He's not dirty, he's just a black man who's dye is wearing off.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR. Covered in muddy dirt.

WHAT NOW??
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Funkychicken313
Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR. Covered in muddy dirt.

WHAT NOW??
Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR. Covered in muddy dirt while feeding her two children, who haven't been bathed in 3 months, mud-pies
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Mike Rowe is such a man.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by meh!
He's not dirty, he's just a black man who's dye is wearing off.

I have to sig that. XD

And my bad for the double post.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR. Covered in muddy dirt while feeding her two children who are reading the dirty thread, who haven't been bathed in 3 months, mud-pies

ITS ON!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR covered in mud. Covered in muddy dirt while feeding her two muddy children who are reading the dirty thread, who haven't been bathed in 3 months, mud-pies with creamy mud on top and side helpings of dirt
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
mike rowe lives near me btw...i've run into him 3 or 4 times since like june
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR covered in mud. Covered in muddy dirt while feeding her two muddy children who are reading the dirty thread, who haven't been bathed in 3 months, mud-pies with creamy mud on top and side helpings of dirt In her dirt house

BEAT THAT!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
Quote by Funkychicken313
Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR covered in mud. Covered in muddy dirt while feeding her two muddy children who are reading the dirty thread, who haven't been bathed in 3 months, mud-pies with creamy mud on top and side helpings of dirt In her dirt house

BEAT THAT!

Put a lot of thought into that one, didntcha?

Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR covered in mud. Covered in muddy dirt while feeding her two muddy children who are reading the dirty thread, who haven't been bathed in 3 months, mud-pies with creamy mud on top and side helpings of dirt In her dirt house with her dirt windows.

Booya
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Have you heard the story about the cherry jolly rancher?

No? Swell.

So, a guy's going down on his woman right, and she really wants his tongue deep in there, they're really getting into it. So he's doing the deed, and he realizes that, prior to the oral pleasure, he was sucking on a cherry jolly rancher. Of course, he realizes this is NOT good, because he no longer has the sweet delight (he might've gotten another thing to suck on ). He comes to the conclusion that he lost the jolly rancher inside his lady, so now he has to go get it, since she could get infected or something, you know? So he starts to dig around in there with his hand, and he grabs on to something hard. He figures this must be it, since, y'know, there's not a whole lot of very hard things inside a vagina (or there could be, what do I know). So, he gets a good, firm grip on it, and starts yanking. And I mean he's really pulling on that sucker. Of course, she's starting to show some signs of discomfort, y'know, stop that, yikes, that hurts, etc. He's in his own little world (honestly, who wouldn't be?) and he really grabs a hold of the thing and YANKS on it. The girl SCREAMS, and he's left holding this lumpy, light brown, pulsating glob of matter in front of his face. All of a sudden this thing explodes, and it covers his face, his mouth, his nose, his eyes, etc.

Here's where it gets really gross. It turns out the gob of epidermal explosive the guy pulled out was actually a herpes cluster. Yeah. Who knew. So the poor guy's got herpes all over his face. It's just covered in it. That's freaking gross.

How 'bout that.
Britney Spears covered in dirt and mud while driving a dirty jeep while watching the movie Dirty starring Cuba Gooding JR covered in mud. Covered in muddy dirt while feeding her two muddy children who are reading the dirty thread, who haven't been bathed in 3 months, mud-pies with creamy mud on top and side helpings of dirt In her dirt house with her dirt windows, which are covered in mud
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
Page 1 of 2